3 Questions You’re Never Supposed To Ask After A Terrorist Attack

5 minutes ago, Fahim S. said:

That is for their families to decide, not me.  I really don't know what my answer would be in their shoes, I don't think you can without actually being there.

Opps rewrite

20 minutes ago, Rippleman said:

Without Islam, do you think they would be doing it?

Yes, 100% - behind whatever other cause they choose.

20 minutes ago, Rippleman said:

Again, is it you who decides who is and is not interpreting Islam correctly? How have you made the determination that you get to decide who is and who isn't a Muslim based on interpretation? Do you decide who is a true christian? A true hindu? A true brit? A true Scotsman? A true neowin? You can not decide just as they can't decide for you.

No I haven't.  I deliberately didn't make any such determination.  You may want to push that argument (and it's one that I agree with) but you're wrong to suggest that I determined what "true Islam" is - poor argument if all you're going to do is accuse incorrectly.

7 minutes ago, Nefarious Trigger said:

Yes, 100% - behind whatever other cause they choose.

I disagree, while it COULD happen, the chances are infinitely lower. 

They don't give a rat's ass about Islam

So you admit you can not say who is (or isn't) a true Muslim but yet go on to make the determination that they don't care about Islam. Are you now saying you determine how someone should (or should) not believe in whatever thier faith they should choose to believe?

18 minutes ago, Fahim S. said:

That is for their families to decide, not me.  I really don't know what my answer would be in their shoes, I don't think you can without actually being there.

Earlier, you stated your position that they are not TRUE muslims. Are you saying now that they could be and it is possible they should be honored as such by POSSIBILITY being given Muslim funeral rights? Somewhat contradictory wouldn't you say?

14 minutes ago, Rippleman said:

So you admit you can not say who is (or isn't) a true Muslim but yet go on to make the determination that they don't care about Islam. Are you now saying you determine how someone should (or should) not believe in whatever thier faith they should choose to believe?

Do you get paid to talk nonsense?  Must be wealthy with the crud you're spinning - because you are making up thing I haven't said.  Let me make it clear in ways you can't twist round into more nonsense:

It is not my place to decide what Islam is or isn't.

It is not my place to dictate whether someone is following Islam correctly or not

I have never once said either of the above is for me to decide

I have stated that these people do not care about Islam, they are simply looking for instability and to destroy integration.  They may wave an Islam banner but the same people would wave a Judaism, Christianity or other banner had they been born in another part of the world.  They are troublemakers who hide behind a cause, rather than being part of it.

Look, everyone here knows your feelings on Islam, but don't try to use invalid arguments to push them upon others by talking nonsense.  You are a big fan on here of saying things like "Look, you just don't understand what I'm saying" and acting like the other party just doesn't get the argument.  I do, and you are simply accusing me of saying things that I haven't and won't.  Poor argument!

I have stated that these people do not care about Islam

I am not surprised that you can't see your contradiction in your own statement.

By making this claim - "these people do not care about Islam", you are making 2 claims. First, you would have to claim to have infinite knowledge of what Islam is and what Islam is not. Secondly, with previous said knowledge, you are are making the determination of who (and who is not) Muslim based on what they believe (or not believe). 

1 hour ago, Rippleman said:

IEarlier, you stated your position that they are not TRUE muslims. Are you saying now that they could be and it is possible they should be honored as such by POSSIBILITY being given Muslim funeral rights? Somewhat contradictory wouldn't you say?

I think you are conflating two things here.  A Muslim burial doesn't mean a guarantee entry to heaven or something like that, neither does a non-Muslim burial deny entry (it's more complicated than this but I am simplifying here, let me know if you want the more complex version).  A Muslim burial doesn't automatically make you nor confirm you as being Muslim.  All it means is that you had a Muslim burial.

Do I think they should have a Muslim burial? I think their families need to decide.  Am I going to be upset if their families choose that they have a Muslim burial? I'll be completely agnostic.

22 hours ago, ctebah said:

Those are pretty solid questions.  The reality is that these attacks will continue to happen and no one has put forth any reasonable solution to the problem.  

Terrorism will never end. Thus, there is no reasonable solution.

The ISIS is a terrorist paramilitary entity created by US intelligence. It has nothing to do with the tenets of Islam. The ISIS and Al Qaeda terrorists are the foot soldiers of the Western military alliance in Syria who are fighting a secular government. While America claims to be targeting the ISIS, in reality it is protecting the ISIS.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-isis-was-allegedly-behind-the-london-bridge-attacks-who-is-behind-the-isis/5593524

The idea of US and its allies supporting ISIS is shocking to most people and creates a lot of painful cognitive dissonance. The immediate reactions might be, “Impossible” … “Conspiracy Theory!” However, all the evidences are incontrovertible and have been laid out before us. It’s just a matter of piecing them together.

https://worldaffairs.blog/2017/05/09/us-and-allies-created-funded-armed-isis

1 hour ago, Dinggus said:

Terrorism will never end. Thus, there is no reasonable solution.

Agreed.  It can get better, but unless you can kill their views/ideology, will always exist in some form or another.

3 hours ago, Rippleman said:

I am not surprised that you can't see your contradiction in your own statement.

By making this claim - "these people do not care about Islam", you are making 2 claims. First, you would have to claim to have infinite knowledge of what Islam is and what Islam is not. Secondly, with previous said knowledge, you are are making the determination of who (and who is not) Muslim based on what they believe (or not believe). 

Yeah, we're done here - keep replying with your garbage, it won't be seen.  You deliberately twist things to fit your view of what you want people to have said, so that you have something to pit your weak arguments against.  Such a pathetic way to argue and really shows how little you are able to think outside your own box.  

Edited by Nefarious Trigger

Yeah, we're done here.  You deliberately twist things to fit your view of what you want people to have said, so that you have something to pit your weak arguments against.  Such a pathetic way to argue and really shows how little you are able to think outside your own box.  

Your words, your statement, your claim. No twist.

On 6/6/2017 at 7:10 PM, wakjak said:

You should notify your local government security agency to tell them how to solve the terrorism problem. Since you seem to know something they don't.

Governments are what caused the issues in the first place.

1 hour ago, SoCalRox said:

Governments are what caused the issues in the first place.

Right because it surely wasn't the cause of people wanting to kill other innocent people right? Lol

• Like 1

On 07/06/2017 at 1:55 AM, Fahim S. said:

The taint of killing an innocent

What if they believe they are not innocent?? I have ready many times (on this forum too) that anyone who isn't a follower of Islam, doesn't convert or doesn't pay the tax is automatically an enemy of Islam and therefore not innocent.

43 minutes ago, wakjak said:

Right because it surely wasn't the cause of people wanting to kill other innocent people right? Lol

In the 1980s, more than 35,000 so-called Arab Afghans came from all over the world to fight the Russians; and USA wouldn’t have been able to motivate them to do so without appealing to the concept of Islam, Caliphate or jihad. “Fight for Allah” is far more effective than “Fight for Country X.” Fighters motivated by religion are also extremely useful in the battlefield since they are not afraid of death. This mindset is essential for the use of suicide bombers without whom many battles and wars would not have been won.

USA also learned from Saudi Arabia that indoctrination is essential to create good soldiers. So the CIA came up with clever textbooks for Afghan kids that introduced them to concepts of jihad, weapons and hatred for Russians.

Since then, Saudi Arabia has spent billions of dollars on Islamic schools – Madrassas – all over the world. These schools act as breeding grounds for future activists, extremists and fighters. Saudis also print textbooks that are used all over the world. Kids learn loving messages such as “Kill Shiites, Christians and Jews.” Saudi mosques and preachers all over the world also continue spreading extremist messages.

When the Afghan war was about to be won, it dawned on USA that the Mujahedeen project was a brilliant playbook that could be replicated in other parts of the world.

That’s when Al Qaeda was formed.

Edited by emk810

2 hours ago, wakjak said:

Government actions on one side or another brought about the causes of radicalization. It's pretty simple. These people didn't get up one morning eat their corn flakes, and say, "Let's go murder the masses instead of watching TV."