3 Questions You’re Never Supposed To Ask After A Terrorist Attack

eemm

In a world where defense budgets are astronomical and wars of occupation and destabilization never end, political leaders in the UK and in Europe want you to accept street-level terror as the new everyday normal. The attacks are unstoppable, they say, and the world must embrace this hopelessness with faith that the government is doing all it can to create a better, safer world. Run, hide, and call the authorities, for you are helpless in this reality, so they say. But who creates and sustains this reality?

http://www.activistpost.com/2017/06/3-questions-youre-never-supposed-ask-terrorist-attack.html

• Like 1
ctebah

Those are pretty solid questions.  The reality is that these attacks will continue to happen and no one has put forth any reasonable solution to the problem.  

• Like 1
wakjak
3 hours ago, ctebah said:

Those are pretty solid questions.  The reality is that these attacks will continue to happen and no one has put forth any reasonable solution to the problem.  

You should notify your local government security agency to tell them how to solve the terrorism problem. Since you seem to know something they don't.

• Like 1
mudslag

Who exactly are we not supposed to ask?

ctebah
1 hour ago, wakjak said:

You should notify your local government security agency to tell them how to solve the terrorism problem. Since you seem to know something they don't.

"local government security agency"

Whatever you're smoking, you should stop.

mudslag
Just now, ctebah said:

"local government security agency"

Whatever you're smoking, you should stop.

Local or Federal, same point still applies. 

• Like 1
ctebah
Just now, mudslag said:

Local or Federal, same point still applies. 

A point?  

wakjak
7 minutes ago, ctebah said:

A point?  

4 hours ago, ctebah said:

no one has put forth any reasonable solution to the problem.

1 hour ago, wakjak said:

You should notify your  federal government agency to tell them how to solve the terrorism problem. Since you seem to know something they don't.

• Like 1
ctebah
1 minute ago, wakjak said:

Huh?  I have no clue what you're rambling about...

Rippleman
5 hours ago, ctebah said:

There is a solution, but many wouldn't want to accept it since it deals in their mythology as the deterrent. If I was a dictator of a country, I would mandate a law where by if any Muslim commits a terrorist action resulting in death to anyone, they are to be immediately put to death (if they didn't die in the apprehension). After death, they are wrapped heavily in pig skin carcasses soaked in pigs blood, and wrapped in weather proof rubberized coating, denied burial rights according to Islam, and buried in a Jewish burial ground. But, hey, that's just me. I have a feeling Muslim based terrorist attacks would drop to zero in that fictional country. Live peaceful or don't live at all.

Edited by Rippleman
wakjak
2 minutes ago, ctebah said:

That's no surprise. So i'll do this nice and slow. Just for you.

4 hours ago, ctebah said:

The reality is that these attacks will continue to happen and no one has put forth any reasonable solution to the problem.  

And what WOULD be a reasonable solution to the problem? If you know. Contact your local authorities/Federal Government Agency(FBI/CIA type). I am sure they would love to know what information you would have to solve the  problem.

Now i'm sure I don't need to dumb it down any further, but if I have to, I will.

Just now, Rippleman said:

. After death, they are wrapped heavily in pig skin carcasses soaked in pigs blood, and wrapped in weather proof rubberized coating,

Why? Do you really think they're going to care after they're dead? Highly unlikely.

• Like 2
Rippleman
3 minutes ago, wakjak said:

Why? Do you really think they're going to care after they're dead? Highly unlikely.

According to mainstream Islam (from what I have read), it would trap their soul from going into heaven for as long the taint existed.

• Like 1
wakjak

According to mainstream Islam

But in reality, changes nothing.

Rippleman
1 minute ago, wakjak said:

But in reality, changes nothing.

I agree, I am an atheist, but they don't feel that way.

norseman

I wonder why the terrorists are always killed? Even if they're just wielding knives. Wouldn't they be more useful alive?

mudslag
23 minutes ago, ctebah said:

You asked about a point, he provided it, it helps to read.

• Like 1
+Fahim S.
19 minutes ago, Rippleman said:

According to mainstream Islam (from what I have read), it would trap their soul from going into heaven for as long the taint existed.

You need to read more. And stop believing the BS that you have been fed that martyrdom results in a free pass to heaven. It doesn't. 

No Muslim goes to heaven when they die. There is a day of reckoning that will happen first. The taint of killing an innocent (in Islam it's the equivalent of murdering the whole of humanity, and carries one of the worst punishments) is far worse than the taint of pigs blood and an improper burial.

• Like 7
Rippleman
6 minutes ago, Fahim S. said:

You need to read more. And stop believing the BS that you have been fed that martyrdom results in a free pass to heaven. It doesn't. 

No Muslim goes to heaven when they die. There is a day of reckoning that will happen first. The taint of killing an innocent (in Islam it's the equivalent of murdering the whole of humanity, and carries one of the worst punishments) is far worse than the taint of pigs blood and an improper burial.

Your interpretation of Islam is not shared by all other muslims, obviously by the fact there are Muslim terrorists.  Also, if you don't believe it, that doesn't mean others don't believe it. Serious question... would you object to a punishment as I suggested for one of the London bridge terrorists?

+Fahim S.
1 minute ago, Rippleman said:

Your interpretation of Islam is not shared by all other muslims, obviously by the fact there are Muslim terrorists.  Serious question... would you object to a punishment as I suggested for one of the London bridge terrorists?

There is no question of interpretation here. The rules are crystal clear. Obviously people can construe them as they want, and they do. 

I'd object to your punishment to anybody, whether they were a terrorist or not, whether they claimed to be Muslim or something else. Desecrating the dead is also forbidden in Islam, and is a serious sin. Therefore I can't condone it. 

There are are a number of 'rules of war' in Islam. And you would probably be surprised what they are. 

Some examples:

- you can't kill women, children, the elderly, or the sick.

- you can't kill religious people (monks, priests etc)

- you can't kill anyone that surrenders

- you can't kill anyone that flees

- you can't destroy any buildings

- you can't destroy churches or other religious buildings. 

- you can only kill animals for food. 

- you can't disfigure the dead

- you must treat your prisoners in a humane way. 

So if ISIS or any other terrorist organisations are breaking even one of these rules, then they aren't following Islam. They might claim to act in the name of Islam but they are breaking the fundamental rules which in my opinion nullifies their claim 

• Like 9
ctebah
48 minutes ago, wakjak said:

That's no surprise. So i'll do this nice and slow. Just for you.

And what WOULD be a reasonable solution to the problem? If you know. Contact your local authorities/Federal Government Agency(FBI/CIA type). I am sure they would love to know what information you would have to solve the  problem.

Now i'm sure I don't need to dumb it down any further, but if I have to, I will.

Who said I had a solution?

29 minutes ago, mudslag said:

You asked about a point, he provided it, it helps to read.

And comprehend apparently.  

49 minutes ago, Rippleman said:

There is a solution, but many wouldn't want to accept it since it deals in their mythology as the deterrent. If I was a dictator of a country, I would mandate a law where by if any Muslim commits a terrorist action resulting in death to anyone, they are to be immediately put to death (if they didn't die in the apprehension). After death, they are wrapped heavily in pig skin carcasses soaked in pigs blood, and wrapped in weather proof rubberized coating, denied burial rights according to Islam, and buried in a Jewish burial ground. But, hey, that's just me. I have a feeling Muslim based terrorist attacks would drop to zero in that fictional country. Live peaceful or don't live at all.

Unfortunately, those types of solutions aren't accepted by SJWs...

oldtimefighter
54 minutes ago, Rippleman said:

That has to be the stupidest thing I have read in a while... #facepalm Your solution is we need to go to being a dictator run country? No thanks... I am not giving up due process for a threat that I have almost zero chance of dying from but thanks. Do you even realize over 90% of the time the terrorist is killed in the act or shorty after by police? That martyrdom is like the whole point? LOL

• Like 3
Rippleman
2 minutes ago, Fahim S. said:

There is no question of interpretation here. The rules are crystal clear. Obviously people can construe them as they want, and they do. 

I'd object to your punishment to anybody, whether they were a terrorist or not, whether they claimed to be Muslim or something else. Desecrating the dead is also forbidden in Islam, and is a serious sin. Therefore I can't condone it. 

There are are a number of 'rules of war' in Islam. And you would probably be surprised what they are. 

Some examples:

- you can't kill women, children, the elderly, or the sick.

- you can't kill religious people (monks, priests etc)

- you can't kill anyone that surrenders

- you can't kill anyone that flees

- you can't destroy any buildings

- you can't destroy churches or other religious buildings. 

- you can only kill animals for food. 

- you can't disfigure the dead

- you must treat your prisoners in a humane way. 

So if ISIS or any other terrorist organisations are breaking even one of these rules, then they aren't following Islam. They might claim to act in the name of Islam but they are breaking the fundamental rules which in my opinion nullifies their claim 

You yourself do not define Islam nor determine what it is and what it is not. Just as they can not decide for you. I will not argue about this, religious person always feels "I am worshiping the TRUE belief".... if they didn't, they wouldn't be. :) 

Just now, oldtimefighter said:

That has to be the stupidest thing I have read in a while... #facepalm Your solution is we need to go to being a dictator run country? No thanks... I am not giving up due process for a threat that I have almost zero chance of dying from but thanks. Do you even realize 90% of the time the terrorist is killed in the act or shorty after by police? That martyrdom is like the whole point? LOL

You seem to not understand what i was saying. It's ok.

• Like 1
+Fahim S.

You yourself do not define Islam nor determine what it is and what it is not. Just as they can not decide for you. I will not argue about this, religious person always feels "I am worshiping the TRUE belief".... if they didn't, they wouldn't be. :) 

Which takes me back to my original point. You need to read more before spreading misinformation about my faith. I am happy to engage in a debate with you on the subject whenever you want. You know where to find me. 

• Like 3
Shiranui
10 minutes ago, Fahim S. said:

So if ISIS or any other terrorist organisations are breaking even one of these rules, then they aren't following Islam.

They aren't following your Islam, (unfortunately).

• Like 1
+Fahim S.
Just now, Shiranui said:

They aren't following your Islam, (unfortunately).

The point was, they aren't following Islam at all. The fundamentals of the faith are plain and incredibly simple. Anyone who doesn't follow these fundamentals can't be Muslim. It may sound simplistic but it genuinely is that simple. 

• Like 3