Steal on hard drives!

Does uBid Ship Internationally?

Absolutely!

Follow these 2 simple steps to get your uBid purchase delivered Anywhere in the World!

Sign up for a special U.S. mailing address with our international shipping partner, Access USA. Click here to see how it works!

Return to uBid's registration page and enter your new Access USA U.S. mailing address!

It's that easy! So shop uBid and have your order shipped to you, Anywhere in the World!

Click here to open your Access USA account today!

really, i think this is a mistake. they probably left out a 0 or something, so if you buy 10, don't be surprised if your credit card bill is $2000 :rofl:

I want to do this, but I don't want them to screw me over. It reminds me of the HP monitor pricing mistake.

(though I love my HP LCD screen)

nextgen.. i just ordered 2.. and the link you posted was for the 200 GB 8MB buffer drive.. the 200 GB drive i posted was 2MB buffer... 2 different drives.. I have an order reference # and everything for 2 160GB drives with 8MB buffer..

ubid.JPG

I just added 320GB to my system for 50 $ :woot: :woot: :woot:

yes, there was something on amazon i remember also bout Pda's being really cheap about 7-8? or something... it was all over the internet:pp

eventually i dont think anyone got what they ordered:pp

it is their fault for a error in pricing.. Especially after order has been placed, and credit cards billed... they have to honor at that price...

Ordered my two hard drives for $50. Dang good deal. If I get those hard drives, there is no way they are getting them back!

it is their fault for a error in pricing.. Especially after order has been placed, and credit cards billed... they have to honor at that price...

Yeah. Seriously starting to remind me of the HP $200 LCDs now.

Anyways, to make sure I have proof, I printed my confirmation page and the main item page to PDF files.

No. They really don't. I've gone through this before with amazon with a few things. Even thought the order was charged they reapplied the billing back to the card and cancelled the order. Because it was a mistake by them. So umm no they don't HAVE to honur anything if they are the ones who messed up. It would be nice if they did but I really doubt it.

Damn I want these drives but I have no way of getting them to AUS.. @ Jason The Eighty Eighth that Access USA costs too much because I will probably only use it this once

No. They really don't. I've gone through this before with amazon with a few things. Even thought the order was charged they reapplied the billing back to the card and cancelled the order. Because it was a mistake by them. So umm no they don't HAVE to honur anything if they are the ones who messed up. It would be nice if they did but I really doubt it.

In a shop on hte highstreet in the UK htey do, but i guess that is different

When i add the 160 gig, the first time it added 1000 of the 200 gig harddrives then when i try to delete those, it shows up another harddrive in my cart, then i delete that one and then it removes everything in my cart. I think they are having problems with their system if you ask me! Glitches and that probably would account for such cheap harddrives. Who knows though... but i can't even place the stupid order.

I just ordered four 200GB'ers! I hope this is true!

It better be. I want my raid array :p

Though if it's not, the drama was worth it. :)

When i add the 160 gig, the first time it added 1000 of the 200 gig harddrives then when i try to delete those, it shows up another harddrive in my cart, then i delete that one and then it removes everything in my cart.

Or they are trying to trick you into buying some extras you didn't plan on. :ninja: