London van attack: One dead as police investigate incident as terrorism

Rippleman
12 hours ago, wakjak said:

You're presuming that he's going to be free.

That is not what my statement says. It says simply the factuality when this guy is free, he has the ability to do it again. Also, statistically, the odds are on his side for the eventuality that yes, he will be free.

+warwagon
On 6/19/2017 at 7:29 AM, LimeMaster said:

London just can't catch a break. :/

Can't ... catch a break..... I see what you did there. ;)

TPreston

wakjak
4 minutes ago, TPreston said:

but if he were muslim.. burn him at the stake.

10 minutes ago, Rippleman said:

That is not what my statement says.

yes it does. I even quoted it for you.

• Like 3
+Dick Montage
On 19/06/2017 at 1:24 PM, Yogurth said:

Being a Muslim has nothing to do with Race. 

Actually there is a very strong correlation between race and religion.

Rippleman
6 minutes ago, wakjak said:

yes it does. I even quoted it for you.

Will try to show you an example of what I mean since you are taking it the wrong way, also please stop, I suspect no one else wants to see our quibbles.
Example: "When you are healthy, you feel better" vs "When you get healthier in the future, you will feel better". I am NOT saying "when this guy is free in the future" (although he most likely will be eventually)

wakjak
2 minutes ago, Rippleman said:

since you are taking it the wrong way

Nope. Quoted you word for word. Thanks for playing.

• Like 2
Rippleman
1 minute ago, wakjak said:

Nope. Quoted you word for word. Thanks for playing.

Expand your use of the English language. It will only help you.

• Like 1
Astra.Xtreme
2 minutes ago, Rippleman said:

Will try to show you an example of what I mean since you are taking it the wrong way, also please stop, I suspect no one else wants to see our quibbles.
Example: "When you are healthy, you feel better" vs "When you get healthier in the future, you will feel better". 

We all know he's one of the whiniest people on this forum.  All he does is back himself into a corner and then result to petty tactics such as personal attacks.  It's best to ignore the people that have a closed mind, and especially the ones that get over excited about everything the media force feeds them. ;)

• Like 1
Daedroth
7 minutes ago, Rippleman said:

Example: "When you are healthy, you feel better" vs "When you get healthier in the future, you will feel better". I am NOT saying "when this guy is free in the future" (although he most likely will be eventually)

Don't worry, everyone else understood your post.

• Like 2
wakjak
Just now, Rippleman said:

Expand your use of the English language

You presumed. You were called out for it. You don't like being called out for it. Tough.

1 minute ago, Astra.Xtreme said:

All he does is back himself into a corner and then result to petty tactics such as personal attacks.  

What personal attack have I made? hmm? 

• Like 2
+Dick Montage

We all know he's one of the whiniest people on this forum.  All he does is back himself into a corner and then result to petty tactics such as personal attacks.  It's best to ignore the people that have a closed mind, and especially the ones that get over excited about everything the media force feeds them. ;)

You do know the whole supposition that anyone who disagrees with your stance only does so is because they are "force fed lies by the media" is the biggest cop-out of a response ever?

• Like 1
Astra.Xtreme
1 minute ago, Nefarious Trigger said:

You do know the whole supposition that anyone who disagrees with your stance only does so is because they are "force fed lies by the media" is the biggest cop-out of a response ever?

Except that's not what I said...

wakjak

shh let him have his Infowars/Fox News feed him his truths. 

4 minutes ago, Astra.Xtreme said:

everything the media force feeds them

hmmmmm

• Like 3
+Dick Montage
2 minutes ago, Astra.Xtreme said:

5 minutes ago, Astra.Xtreme said:

It's best to ignore the people that have a closed mind, and especially the ones that get over excited about everything the media force feeds them.

It pretty much is exactly what you said.  In fact the bit you didn't say is that what they are force fed is lies - and so I apologise.  Being force fed the truth, however, well how does that work?

Rippleman
Just now, wakjak said:

You presumed. You were called out for it. You don't like being called out for it. Tough.

What personal attack have I made? hmm? 

2 things here...first,  NO my statement is not presuming anything. second, yes, I do presume separately that he will get out. Let me ask you a question: Statistically, are most criminals released in time?

Astra.Xtreme
Just now, wakjak said:

shh let him have his Infowars/Fox News feed him his truths. 

hmmmmm

So nice of you to cherry-pick what I said.  Context does matter...

hmmmmmm

wakjak

NO my statement is not presuming anything

Yes it did.

yes, I do presume

hmmmm

1 minute ago, Rippleman said:

are most criminals released in time?

are most criminals terrorists?

Astra.Xtreme

It pretty much is exactly what you said.

Again, no....  Nowhere did I said anything about conflicting beliefs.

I'll say it to you too... Context matters...

wakjak

So nice of you to cherry-pick what I said

You're the one who said it.

+Dick Montage
Just now, Astra.Xtreme said:

Context does matter

Please explain the context of what you said, and then what you believe you didn't say - and how the two being near enough the same thing is absolutely not the same thing "because: context".

Rippleman
Just now, wakjak said:

most criminals terrorists?

???  It would be easiest to just answer the question. let me reword to make it easier for you.

From what wakjak has experienced in his life, would he say that most criminals are released from prison at some point in their life?

+Dick Montage
Just now, Astra.Xtreme said:

Again, no....  Nowhere did I said anything about conflicting beliefs.

I'll say it to you too... Context matters...

Ah you you DO agree with him then.  That's great.

And "because: context" without providing the context you feel exonerates you is also a huge cop-out.

Astra.Xtreme
Just now, Nefarious Trigger said:

Please explain the context of what you said, and then what you believe you didn't say - and how the two being near enough the same thing is absolutely not the same thing "because: context".

Scroll up and figure it out yourself.  English isn't hard...

Plus I clearly answered your question in my previous comment.  Reread it please...

wakjak
1 minute ago, Rippleman said:

would he say that most criminals are released from prison at some point in their life?

Would he say most criminals are terrorists?

Scroll up and figure it out yourself.  

Well that's the definition of giving up if i've ever seen.

• Like 1