Whats your favourite fruit ?

1 hour ago, Zagadka said:

Pears.

Same.  

Love me some watermelon and peaches too.

Dislike ... cantaloupe.

Banana!!! All year long they taste great.

But I like mangos, cherries, and mangosteens (expensive and hard to get at good quality, where i live - but they taste amazing!!!) a lot also.  Wild strawberry is to die for also.

Watermelons can be great too. Peaches also.   But they have to be fresh and ripe.  Not the usual supermarket garbage, but farmers market in season fresh.

33 minutes ago, Nefarious Trigger said:

Except each other ;)

they actually go well together :yes:

google apple and tomato salad to see many varieties.

here is something similar to what I like to make.

http://turniptheoven.com/indian-apple-tomato-and-radish-salad/

except i do not add cumin or jalapeño.   so my salad does not taste indian.   and i add equal parts apple tomato and cucumber.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, margrave said:

Apples. All apples. My whole life I've always loved apples.

My brother used to drink so much apple juice and eat so many apples he made himself really ill.  He's a bit of an idiot though...

pineapple.   i have 5 or 6 plants, and it takes about a year to get a pineapple from them, but they are unbelievably better tasting than the ones from the store.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Buttus said:

pineapple.   i have 5 or 6 plants, and it takes about a year to get a pineapple from them, but they are unbelievably better tasting than the ones from the store.

I adore pineapple, but it makes my tongue swell to the point that people can't understand what I'm saying :(

2 hours ago, Nefarious Trigger said:

I adore pineapple, but it makes my tongue swell to the point that people can't understand what I'm saying :(

the same thing with my wife, although not that bad, her mouth burns, but that doesn't happen with fresh fully ripened on the plant pineapples.

the ones in the store are picked when they're not ripe, try to find a farmers market or something that picks them ripe and i bet it won't happen.   (unless you are really allergic)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Buttus said:

the same thing with my wife, although not that bad, her mouth burns, but that doesn't happen with fresh fully ripened on the plant pineapples.

the ones in the store are picked when they're not ripe, try to find a farmers market or something that picks them ripe and i bet it won't happen.   (unless you are really allergic)

Oooh I shall try this, thanks :)