And system restore failed to be useful yet again

Most useless thing created by MS. I swear system restore did not even work once all the times i tried it.

Short story long ... or long story short i'm not sure. Got a new laptop yesterday. Took 3 hours to update Windows as usual (after downloading the updates it's something MS really really really need to solve with the next version of windows). Nice laptop so far. Works wonderfully. Tried to change the name as the default name was stupid. Tried to change it to NickName-Laptop. The name of my PC is NickName-PC. Name of my iPod is NickName-iPod. And so on. Windows 10 failed to boot after changing the name of the laptop. It just wont boot. Of course i just got the laptop and i installed nothing on it so far not even drivers so i did not make an image of the os yet so can't use that to restore it. Don't have a windows 10 DVD to re-install it either. Tried to F8 and do a system restore. I have a restore point from yesterday's windows updates. Great. But nope no luck system restore failed yet again. That thing is **** useless. Luckily a reset of the OS should theoretically work and since i have nothing installed at all i don't give a *** about resetting it. I will just have to redo windows settings.

Anyone had any success ever trying a system restore? I swear it never ever worked for me. God bless system image. Best thing to restore a PC. As long as you keep two images (one daily and one weekly) it never fails and it restores the system to a pristine perfect state.