Computer won't start up. Always does "Preparing Automatic Repair"

I seem to be having a critical problem with my system. It started last night, and i have had some previous problems before, (some greenscreens because this is an insider preview build.) Anyways, I am running the latest insider preview build of Windows 10. I wake the computer from sleep mode and everything should be fine. But then my taskbar just goes insane and the Microsoft edge and file manager icons are missing, and cortana appears to be cut off. I log off and try to log back in, only to get the dreaded "The user profile service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded." However, I have had this issue on computers at school and a simple reboot was all it took and everything would work fine again. But as soon as i restarted, I got a Preparing automatic repair and have gotten it since. I ran some commands in command prompt to figure out what the heck was going on, and i got some unsettling errors such as...

CHKDSK: Errors detected in Uppercase file (stage 3)

Windows has checked the file system and found problems. Run CHKDSK with the /F option to correct these.

CHKDSK /F

Cannot lock current drive.

Windows cannot run disk checking on this volume because it is write protected.

CHKDSK /R

Same as /F

X:\windows\system32\c:

The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.

SFC Scan

Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested option.

Can i get this cleared up? I really need to get this fixed soon.