Windows 10 and SSD question

I replaced the 120GB SSD that was in my Mac laptop with a 500GB SSD. I just popped it out so it still has the MacOS installation. I would like to put it into a PC and format it while going through the Windows 10 installation process since I don't have an external HD case to reformat through USB.. Question is, will the PC even recognize the drive since it has the Apple file system on it? Will it just come up blank?

When you get to the point where you will be selecting the partition to install Windows on,  it will likely see it, but you'll probably have to delete the partitions, then create a new partition from scratch (all of this can be done from Windows setup).  When you create new partitions, it should be no problem after Windows has wiped out the created partitions.

Yes it will as stated by devHead, you will want to go through the custom windows setup. When you do, you'll get to a screen for creating and editing partitions. Just delete everything, (assuming this is the only drive you have in this PC! the mac partition will be listed as an 'unknown filesystem' ) and create a single new partition. Magic completed.

Otherwise, as soon as the first install prompt appears (I believe it's to select your language/region), hit Shift + F10 to bring up the command prompt and use diskpart to wipe the partition info right off the bat.

diskpart
list disk
[note disk # of your drive]
select disk #
clean
exit