[XB1] How to get screenshots/game clips to PC?

Is there an easy(ier) way to get screenshots and game clips to my PC from the Xbox One, or are they only meant to be shared on the Xbox?

I got a bunch of screenshots, and some video clips, from Final Fantasy XV, and for the first few it let me share them to OneDrive, and they showed up right in my OneDrive folder on the PC in a special folder for Xbox. However, now nothing seems to share to OneDrive. The Internet works on the Xbox as I've been able to update games (and buy DLC). I can also browse my OneDrive, so that's good as well. Connection to the Xbox One is wired Ethernet, and I have 25MBit down and 2MBit up (asynchronous DSL). Generally it isn't a problem as I've done it before.

Since I'm paying for 1TB of OneDrive (Office 365) it would be really sweet if all my captures and screenshots just automatically went to OneDrive... maybe on the next Xbox. Or, is there a way to get these screenshots/clips on my PC?

I don't use OneDrive so I can't really comment on the integration there without a little playing around but do you have the Xbox App on your PC?

If I open that and go to Game DVR I see everything I've uploaded and can download them

http://imgur.com/a/sWEwJ

• 2 weeks later...

I do have the Xbox app on my PC... I think I do. If I don't, I can get it. So I suppose it just makes a connection to the Xbox, being on the same network, and pulls them across? Thanks!

Forgot I made this topic, and didn't get a notification, maybe I missed it, but thanks just the same.

On 21/07/2017 at 10:49 AM, dragontology said:

I do have the Xbox app on my PC... I think I do. If I don't, I can get it. So I suppose it just makes a connection to the Xbox, being on the same network, and pulls them across? Thanks!

Forgot I made this topic, and didn't get a notification, maybe I missed it, but thanks just the same.

Nope, all clips are uploaded so they are available wherever you are.

Also just remembered about this site http://xboxclips.com/. You can download them from here also.

16 hours ago, Skiver said:

Nope, all clips are uploaded so they are available wherever you are.

Also just remembered about this site http://xboxclips.com/. You can download them from here also.

That might be why they failed to share to OneDrive, if they were still uploading.

However, I tried to start the app and it just quit, after showing me a blank screen. I then realized that the Xbox wasn't on. Turned it on, restarted the app, and after a while, the content all loaded. I'm running it and Windows 10 off an SSD, so I don't think it's the computer being slow (also, Xeon with 16GB of RAM). But if you're saying it pulls all that from Xbox Live direct from the net and not the Xbox itself, maybe it was just being stupid for a minute. None of those "modern Windows apps" run very impressively.

I also learned where the videos and pictures are saved to. I couldn't find it in the app and had to Google it. User folder → Videos → Captures. Even pictures go there. And they all just have the name of the game, they aren't numbered or dated or anything.

• 9 months later...

And OneDrive is available almost everywhere - as far as I am aware, only Linux distros lack a client.  I have it on my phone and Fire tablet, and (of course) all my Windows PCs (from desktops to notebooks).  Because GamerTags are (by default) Microsoft accounts, sharing the files is normally depressingly easy.  The problem isn't XBox - it's portable devices with small storage space.