Any idea how i can look up an article from the now closed News Of The World? (would be really appreciated!!)

I need to look up an article from The News Of The World (which was a UK news paper), which was closed down around the same time i found out I really needed/wanted to get my hands on this article/paper.

The article is from 1964-66, not sure on the exact date of it.

But, it was about The News Of The World, running and article, campaign and going over into Kashmir, to bring back my Grandmother, Mother and Uncles, who where Abandoned there by my Grandfather when they where children.

The News Of The World even sent out journalists and a photographer, who took pictures, interviews and gave them all toys, sweets and all kinds of stuff. I believe they even paid for the tickets home.

I really don't know where to ask or look and have really wanted this for a long time. 

The British Library maybe?  

Title: The News of the world
Subjects: Great Britain -- Newspapers;
Dewey: 072.1
Rights: Terms governing use: Current Copyright Fee: GBP15.00 
Publication Details: London : News of the World, 1843-2011. 
London : News Group Newspapers 
Language: English
Place Name: England London. 
Description: No. 1 (1 Oct. 1843)-no. 8674 (10 July 2011). 
Identifier: System number 013915465 
Notes: Current publication frequency: Weekly 
Reproduction note: Microfilm London : British Library. 35 mm. 1 Oct. 1843-27 Dec. 2009. 
Reproduction note: Microfilm London : British Museum Microfilm Service. 35 mm. 1953. 
Physical Description: v. : ill., ports. 
Holdings Notes: No. 1 (1 Oct. 1843)-10 Jul 2011 
1953; Apr. 1992; June 1992; Oct. 1995 

There are other various sites ... but it seems to come at a price (and it would appear that you need the exact date).  Unfortunately Google Newspapers apparently doesn't have archives of this particular publication.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jim K said:

The British Library maybe?  

Title: The News of the world
Subjects: Great Britain -- Newspapers;
Dewey: 072.1
Rights: Terms governing use: Current Copyright Fee: GBP15.00 
Publication Details: London : News of the World, 1843-2011. 
London : News Group Newspapers 
Language: English
Place Name: England London. 
Description: No. 1 (1 Oct. 1843)-no. 8674 (10 July 2011). 
Identifier: System number 013915465 
Notes: Current publication frequency: Weekly 
Reproduction note: Microfilm London : British Library. 35 mm. 1 Oct. 1843-27 Dec. 2009. 
Reproduction note: Microfilm London : British Museum Microfilm Service. 35 mm. 1953. 
Physical Description: v. : ill., ports. 
Holdings Notes: No. 1 (1 Oct. 1843)-10 Jul 2011 
1953; Apr. 1992; June 1992; Oct. 1995 

There are other various sites ... but it seems to come at a price (and it would appear that you need the exact date).  Unfortunately Google Newspapers apparently doesn't have archives of this particular publication.

At least there might be some hope, But some searches suggested that they didn't archive The News Of The World.