Need some help On my fidget spinners

I heard that wetting the bearings rust them so I want to dry them quickly but I have no hairdryers and stuff so can I just heat (only) the bearings to dry them? Will heating them damage the bearings? ONE OF THEM HAS A CERAMIC AND THE OTHER HAS BALL BEARINGS.

Repetitively? Yes.

Have you tried using WD40? As it matters less if they're still wet, if sprayed with light machine oils, that'll help displace the water, and left to rest on paper towels to remove the excess oil.

• Like 3

I knew I could use WD-40 but its very expensive for me ( cause its rupees used here as money) plus I don't think its available here.? Cost of WD-40 is around 1,000RS. Here

Any light machine oil, or a few drops of diesel will do the trick, just make sure the bearings are free of sand/dirt

My family is originally from panjab, so I can couch for the diesel as lubricant trick

• Like 2

If your currency is Rupees then presumably you're in India, is it not hot enough outside to just leave it sitting in the garden to dry out? Also, it's a fidget spinner, just spin it a lot and see if any water is spraying from it, did you drop it in the bath or something?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2017 at 6:48 AM, AryanP@\/\0Ey said:

I knew I could use WD-40 but its very expensive for me ( cause its rupees used here as money) plus I don't think its available here.? Cost of WD-40 is around 1,000RS. Here

In case anyone is wondering that's $15.70 ... that is pretty expensive for WD-40.