Whats the best home made holographic solution?

I've seen videos where people make a half upside down pyramid plastic shell and project a holographic image into it with their phones.  Then I also saw that one holographic wifu in a cylinder. I would prefer a home made cylinder projector, but if not possible, maybe a company out there makes them that ISN'T the wife projector?  I can't seem to find any...

Normally in that area of the case, you put a tank for your water cooler, but for my setup it's completely empty.  I have an AIO 2 fan system and that area looks like it could accommodate an awesome holographic projector of some sort.  I'll try it with phone first (square version) and see if I can post screens later.  But ultimately I want it kinda like what it looks like below.  It may look clunky and weird and like it doesn't fit, but IRL, this Core P3 is HUGE!  There's definitely a lot of space there and if I could make my own cylinder shape projector, I'd scale it to fit perfectly in that spot!

What'cha think? 

6 minutes ago, Nefarious Trigger said:

I threw this together over the weekend, uses an old waste-bin, some blue LEDs and a few spinning mirrors:

Leia's_message.jpg

Teach me

• Like 2

I'd google The Time Traveler, or The Shooter (same game, rebranded depending on where it was launched I believe)

The size of the hardware's casing should give you an idea of how much work and tech is involved to create a convincing hologram.

I'm all for holo displays and would be excited to see what advancements have been made since

On 7/24/2017 at 5:43 PM, Nefarious Trigger said:

I threw this together over the weekend, uses an old waste-bin, some blue LEDs and a few spinning mirrors:

Leia's_message.jpg

YxhCJAR.gif

:p