Every time I log in with a different browser or computer I get signed out everywhere.

4 hours ago, Nick H. said:

Oh no, I fully agree. It's just that I can't recreate the issue.

How many devices do all of you need to be signed in with?! I thought being signed in on a phone and two laptops was already plenty. :laugh:

lol...I think one more should kill one of the sessions.  I have quite a few devices, but you could probably see that with the ip history on my account :p.  I do a lot of testing here there and everywhere.

1 hour ago, Draconian Guppy said:

I think I reported this somewhere around the bug section as well, around 6 months ago :/ 

I’ve found if you say something along the lines that the developers probably don’t know what the problem is or how to fix it, it gets fixed faster. :p

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, adrynalyne said:

I’ve found if you say something along the lines that the developers probably don’t know what the problem is or how to fix it, it gets fixed faster. :p

ah so we've got to be ambiguous, ok:

Problem:

Signed out

everywhere

Time:

Everytime

:rofl: 

We had to update how members being logged in was handled on the front page as part of the forum update today - this did change some things related to how sessions are managed, so there is a chance that this bug was fixed as part of that - it wasn't the intention, and I haven't yet had the time to look into this particular issue, but I'd appreciate feedback as to whether this issue still exists since the upgrade today.

Dave, appears to be fixed on my end.  I was able to login with the phone without my current desktop session booting me off...and vice versa.  

Edit:  .... and notebook.  Yep...so I'm good. :)