Any good online bookmarking alternatives to delicious (del.icio.us)?

This may sound strange, but ever since delicious entered read-only mode, I've been craving for a good bookmark solution (web based). Unfortunately, Google Bookmarks (which would be a good alternative) has URL problems. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't (surprising, isn't it?).

I'm trying now booky.io which doesn't seem bad. But I'm looking for a future-proof approach that could emulate the same features that delicious offered. Are there any good alternatives? Should I continue using booky.io?

Thanks!

P.S: I move between devices a lot, and I use public ones (computers) frequently. That's why I'm looking for a web-based solution.

3 hours ago, Anibal P said:

I just use Chrome's built in Bookmark manager and it syncs ! 

That'd be good. Unfortunately I jump from devices all the time (Phone, to temporary PC, to friend's device). For security purposes and accessibility I'd rather have something online that can be accessed anywhere. 

So far booky.io is doing a good job.

• 1 month later...

Try Wrapper Chrome Extension :
Wrap your tabs. Group them, save them and share them.

Wrapper is an awesome alternative to bookmarks that lets you control your tabs in the browser.
1. View/close open tabs.
2. Group tabs into wrappers and save them, view them and open them anytime you want.
3. Share wrappers with friends and colleagues.

Increase Productivity, save time, reduce clutter from your browser. Share what you have curated with others.

producthunt-opentabs.png

producthunt-wrappers.png

17 hours ago, Deepanshu Malik said:

Try Wrapper Chrome Extension :
Wrap your tabs. Group them, save them and share them.

Wrapper is an awesome alternative to bookmarks that lets you control your tabs in the browser.
1. View/close open tabs.
2. Group tabs into wrappers and save them, view them and open them anytime you want.
3. Share wrappers with friends and colleagues.

Increase Productivity, save time, reduce clutter from your browser. Share what you have curated with others.

producthunt-opentabs.png

producthunt-wrappers.png

I bet you're the maker of the extension, am I wrong ;)? Welcome to the forums.

It looks pretty cool and useful! I'll give it a shot!

t's not the replacement that I've been looking for (Booky has done an amazing job on keeping up with delicious!)