How Many Americans Know Where North Korea Is?

If I ask enough people from any country where any other country is, I will eventually get enough idiots to make any country look stupid as well—if I cherry pick and post it on YouTube like an ignoramus. I could probably go one step further and get enough people who don't know where their own country is or worse which country they currently live in.

Stupid is thinking americans are stupid by watching a video of stupid americans. 

13 minutes ago, trag3dy said:

Because a video that's edited to only show the stupid responses totally represents Americans as a whole.

It is Jimmy Kimmel  -   it is an american comedy show.   so relax a bit.    the only person, thinking that this video is meant to represent america as a whole, is you!

Just now, E.worm Jimmy said:

It is Jimmy Kimmel  -   it is an american comedy show.   so relax a bit.    the only person, thinking that this video is meant to represent america as a whole, is you!

I'm perfectly relaxed. Thanks for your concern.

1 minute ago, E.worm Jimmy said:

And a very large percentage of the 10,000 comments the video has on YouTube. 

"Do you guys have a school in America" has a decent 3,847 likes.

I agree it's comedy but, just like the idiots in that video there are idiots making conclusions on america that america doesn't really deserve. I can make comedy without insulting the intelligence of over 300 million people very easily.

1 hour ago, Raphaël G. said:

The real questions is: does Trump know where North Korea is? :rofl:

tbh i think he struggles to know where he is half the time :p never mind other countries :p 

If I'm an average American with no interest in the lies the press tries to sell or any interest in any of the stupidity that is politics, why should I know where Korea is? That's why these videos fail and only cater to people looking for more reasons to ignorantly hate something 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

24 minutes ago, cork1958 said:

I DO know where it should be and that's not even on a map!! :)

And on the other side of the table, they're thinking the same thing, how does this help, beyond just adding fuel to the fire?

I honestly don't understand how they can be that dumb, 2 of them thought it was above them near Canada??

I haven't been to primary school for a long time but I just can't accept people are THAT useless with geography.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, HoochieMamma said:

I honestly don't understand how they can be that dumb, 2 of them thought it was above them near Canada??

I haven't been to primary school for a long time but I just can't accept people are THAT useless with geography.

Jimmy Kimmel, it was more of a critique that some Americans don't know or care that there's a whole world out there beyond American waters, than a blatant call out of stupidity. 'A cheap laugh at the expense of a few' if you will.

I realize in video like that they show you only the worst of the worst and many people got it right but still i mean some of those answers can't be for real.

I legitimately can't accept some people think NK is in canada.

• Like 2

The easiest way to locate North Korea is to first find Japan.  North Korea is close to it.

Even if these people don't know where North Korea is, at least they should have located China and guess some countries around it.