Magnetic Qi Charging Pad Car Mount! It's Amazing!

Video Demo at the bottom!

I recently started using my phone as my iPod in my car via a new Bluetooth Stereo. I also just upgraded to the S7. One of the features which sounded useful was the wireless charging. So I researched wireless car chargers. Then came across magnetic Wireless Chargers. So I shopped around a bit looking for the best one.  Finally, I pulled the trigger on one.  I wanted one that did not clip to the vent.  it just didn't sound like a good idea. in the summer time you would block the AC and in the winter time you would be blowing hot air onto your phone and cook the ###### out of it. So I opted for one that stuck to the dash. Which turned out to be the hardest part of shopping as  I found very few.

The thought of being able to use a magnet to put your phone on the charger sounded Amazing. I'm Not using my phone as I'm driving, but I do charge it when I get in my car. The S7 has Micro USB so it's a pain to plug in. 

In the end, this Magnetic fast charging car mount is as amazing as I thought it would be.

I also drove around the section hitting every bump I could, There was no wiggle and it didn't fall off!

The back of my S7 case felt a little too slippery for me so this U shaped metal piece even adds some grip.

This is the one I purchased.

Wireless Charger, Nillkin [2nd Generation] Vehicle-Mounted 2-in-1 Qi Charging Pad Magnetic Car Mount

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B073WV8ZKT/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

36046175054_7d70ee3816_c.jpg

36071784293_190eb3ece7_c.jpg

36071790013_047dce9fbc_c.jpg

So far I've been using this for four days and I've shown two customers and my parents. They all want one. My parents got depressed when they learned the LG G3 do not have wireless charging . The two customers that I showed had wireless charging on her phone. They each instantly wanted to know where they could buy one.

• 2 weeks later...

I've noticed the magnet is coming slightly unstuck from one side. The rest of the mag is nice and stuck to the back of my phone. So I may find some friendly sticky stuff to help it stick to the back of the phone in that spot. Still works great on the charger though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, firey said:

You like it better than your Hitachi magic wand?

It's so much better than that ... :rofl: