What Kind of Car?

2002 WRX

230 bhp

0-60 5.5sec

inline flat 4, i.e. boxer engine

all wheel drive.

The sweetest car, paid 20k for a car which cleans up mustangs, tricked Acura's / Hondas - ran 120 for 40 miles with a Z3. Then take it to 7000ft to our cabin and run it off road

12" of travel.

sup wit dat bia's?

hey cos there are SO many variations of cars depending on what country you're from, when posting can you say what country the car you drive is from? That way it makes it clearer! (Here in the UK we have a completely different line of Fords and Honda, the Honda Integra Type R is i think what you would call an Acura i think - weird. Check http://www.honda.co.uk and look for the Civic Type R. 0 - 60 in 6 secs - nice)

NEwayz, i live in London and my Dad drives an M-Reg (i will explain the registration system if enough ppl want me to and i have the time) Jaguar XJ6 3.5l Sport in Sapphire Blue with white leather trim, that is one f*ckin sweet car (British Engineering at its best)

This isn't his but its what it looks like:

96_xj6_dsfrt.jpg

Nice looking Jag!

Its only in America are Hondas etc are named differently for example a Type R is a Type R everywhere bar America I think they are called Type S or Acura. Same with Toyotas. Japs and Aus get the same name cars but not the same specs.

There Integra Type R has about 50kw more than ours. And they can get a Civic Type R and we cant. :(

Originally posted by Eth3l  

2002 WRX

230 bhp

0-60 5.5sec  

inline flat 4, i.e. boxer engine

all wheel drive.

The sweetest car, paid 20k for a car which cleans up mustangs, tricked Acura's / Hondas - ran 120 for 40 miles with a Z3.  Then take it to 7000ft to our cabin and run it off road

12" of travel.

sup wit dat bia's?

no offense

but the old subaru impreza looks allot better.

the new one looks to much like a ****ing huinday (sorry not sure how to spell it):s

Riker, afaik, Honda doesn't have a Type R Civic in the states (only Civic Si).

And the Type S is only for the Acura TL and CL cars.

The Acura Integra is now known as the Acura RSX in the states and for the 2002 year it sports Type R and Type S (same as the older Integra GSR).

I know it's all confusing but oh well, HONDA and ACURA SUCK!

Nissan 4 life bishes!

Originally posted by nekrosoft13  

no offense

but the old subaru impreza looks allot better.

the new one looks to much like a ****ing huinday (sorry not sure how to spell it):s

I think the WRX is pretty rad. Anything but a damn Honda!

Me drives a Ford Fiesta LX 1.25 zetec s 16v ... 5door V reg in red.

and the Old subaru looks much better.. but then again a [angel singin] Subaru P1 [/angel singing] beats the S**t outta All :)

Originally posted by Opio  

Riker, afaik, Honda doesn't have a Type R Civic in the states (only Civic Si).

And the Type S is only for the Acura TL and CL cars.

The Acura Integra is now known as the Acura RSX in the states and for the 2002 year it sports Type R and Type S (same as the older Integra GSR).  

I know it's all confusing but oh well, HONDA and ACURA SUCK!

Nissan 4 life bishes!

haha wrrrrrrrrrrong - "The Acura Integra is now known as the Acura RSX in the states and for the 2002 year it sports Type R and Type S (same as the older Integra GSR)." Acura has yet to sport the type r in america.. less you use some JDM crap and a type r sticker (no the sticker doesnt add 20 HP you rice burner freaks :o )

btw- the Acura RSX-S is god! :D :D

:right:HackerSp0rtZ:right:

Originally posted by Eth3l  

nekrosoft13

I've never seen a Hyundai do this

i said that it looks like a hyundai.

the old subaru was allot better

yeh Civic Type-R rox :D

and the old Subaru (the one Colin McRae drove) is MUCH better than the new one, i agree it looks too hyundai-ish, yuk!

What about the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VII with Rallye Art conversion kit, duuuuuuuuuude, sweeeeeeeet :D

Also, I saw this news article about this bloke who dropped a Dragster Chevy V8 engine into a London Black Cab, did 0 - 60 in sub 4 secs and a top speed of 150mph+.

Now i think cabbies drive like nutters as it is, but that would just make me sh*t myself!