(mac) Safari doesn't open link

I can't open link at this website (Choose your lanaguage then do a search on whatever you want). Whatever it comes up, click any link and then... excitingly, nothing happens :s

I cleaned Safari cache and tried reset Safari but both didn't help!

There are a lot, maybe 10 or so, sites that I have come across that do not work in safari. I keep most browsers on my HD anyway for web testing so I just use another one for whatever it is. It is such a rare occasion that it has not been an annoyance to me.

Safari just uses a different rendering engine and sometimes websites are just not compatible with it. Safari is actually a pretty standards compliant browser and usually it is a case of the website not following the rules (if that's what you want to call them).

Internet Explorer - IE engine

Mozilla Firebird - Gecko engine

Safari - KTML engine

KHTML comes from from KDE?s Konqueror project. Apple chose it as their base and I must say it has been pretty impressive but it still has its quirks as does any browser. The KHTML project is open-source so not only will it be moving forward but I am sure Apple is working close with all developers on both sides to make things better.

Unfortunately, with all the great innovations Internet Explorer brought us to the web, it also destroyed congruity among browsers and sites alike. I am only 20 and even I learned to code work arounds for just about every browser out there instead of coding in standards and leaving it up to the browsers to support them. So again, it is probably just a case of a windows user designing a site specifically for Internet Explorer and not paying much attention to other browsers. Also, like I said before, it is definitely NOT the growing trend, so just use another browser for the time being and this should not happen very often at all.