New Rig Build $2500 Maybe Little Bit More

Asus has a issue when putting too much pressure on the processor heat sink. It will cause memory errors and won't post because of it.

http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2939933/asus-hero-vii-memory-slot-issue.html

This is also an issue with new asus motherboards like my Maximus ix Kaby lake board. I over tightened, it and got the memory issue. It wouldn't post, reseated memory, took everything out and it still wouldn't post. I thought it was a bad board processor or memory. I went through the internet and saw a lot of complaints with asus boards spanning multiple models. I ended up loosening up on the heat sink, just making it snug, then everything came up normal.

I see a lot of complaints about defective boards and almost everyone complaining about memory issues with the "defective" boards. I don't think that they are necessarily defective as much as I think that they just need to back off on the pressure of the heat sink.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there guys, I didn't wanted to started another thread on this but I wanted to let you guys know what I am going with. Thanks again for all your time and help on this. You guys provided a lot of useful information and what you see below is what I have put together with all your information and all the information from Online.

CPU: Intel - Core i7-7820X 3.6GHz 8-Core Processor

CPU Cooler: NZXT - Kraken X62 Rev 2 98.2 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

Motherboard: Asus - PRIME X299-A ATX LGA2066 Motherboard

Memory: G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory

Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 250GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive 

Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

Video Card: Asus - GeForce GTX 1070 8GB STRIX Video Card

Case: Corsair - 760T White V2 ATX Full Tower Case

Power Supply: Corsair - 750W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply

Optical Drive: LG - WH14NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer

Case Fan: Corsair - HD120 RGB 3-Pack w/Controller 54.4 CFM  120mm Fans

Keyboard: Corsair - K70 LUX RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard

Thanks All

Josh