Lost Microsoft Edge

I was having trouble with Microsoft Edge, so I went into SETTINGS, APPS, EDGE, ADVANCED, I first tried REPAIR, but that did not work. Then I tried RESET. Then I rebooted the computer. Now I can not find EDGE anywhere. Internet Explorer and Google work fine, but Edge is gone. I was going to do a RESET THIS COMPUTER, or maybe GO BACK TO A PREVIOUS VERSION OF WINDOWS etc. but only as a last resort. Any suggestions please. 

40 minutes ago, Jason S. said:

i wonder why "reset" would cause Edge to disappear. what was wrong w/ Edge in the first place?

40 minutes ago, Jason S. said:

i wonder why "reset" would cause Edge to disappear. what was wrong w/ Edge in the first place?

I was getting a message that said. HMMM. CAN'T REACH THAT PAGE.  then there was the word. DETAILS, when I clicked on DETAILS, I got this  ERROR CODE..INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND. 

Success !!!!  I followed the link HOW TO  REINSTALL MICROSOFT EDGE IN WINDOWS 10  that was furnished by both Circaflex and Warwagon above, and Edge is back and running. Many thanks to you, and everyone who offered suggestion.  Happy camper here, Mike