Weird voice recognition issues

This situation is so weird that I don't even know what could be causing it. 

I have an apple tv, shield TV, and a Google Home in my living room. 

My voice interaction with the apple tv always used took work flawlessly and if works fine with my Google Home right now.

On both my apple tv and shield TV, voice input is barely working at all. 

On the apple tv, I've been using my voice to search for stuff to watch as well as for keyboard input fort passwords and such. Now, there is an extremely long delay in it recognizing what I am saying and it is missing letters/words. Same exact thing on my Shield. It appears to not even be hearing me but after a long laggy delay, it will show the very ended of what I was saying or get it wrong altogether.

What on earth could be causing this? I've been racking my brain trying to figure out if there was some kind of inaudible ambient sound interfering or possibly something with my network. 

Any suggestions?

27 minutes ago, Mindovermaster said:

I THINK the devices are working against each other. My 2 cents...

Interesting theory. It seems like my apple tv never had voice issues before I got my Shield. The Shield is asleep right now though and I am still having voice issues on my apple tv. Same thing if I switch to the Shield and put apple tv to sleep. I wonder if it's possible for them to somehow interfere even if I'm not using one.

Well I had my apple TV sitting on top of my Xbox, behind the Kinect sensor. I took it out of there and put in on a different shelf and Siri works again, 

My question is why would the proximity took the Xbox interfere with voice recognition? It's the remote in my hand that picks up my voice.