12 million posts

Two million posts in 6 years...that's averaging 913 posts a day, not bad in my opinion. It might not be what it was back in the day, but it shows that a forum is still a brilliant medium for people to interact and share things. Rock on! (Y)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Frank B. said:

Not sure if anyone noticed: According to the forum footer, Neowin has crossed the 12 million posts threshold. 

Unbenannt.thumb.PNG.970475dcd4abb21bc7e15b3b59bcbccc.PNG

51 minutes ago, Nick H. said:

Two million posts in 6 years...that's averaging 913 posts a day, not bad in my opinion. It might not be what it was back in the day, but it shows that a forum is still a brilliant medium for people to interact and share things. Rock on! (Y)

So, is it 12 million or 2 million?

2 minutes ago, cork1958 said:

12 million in total, 2 million since the 10,000,000 milestone.

We celebrated hitting 10 million posts 6 years ago. The total is 12 million, meaning there have been 2 million posts in 6 years.

54 minutes ago, Nick H. said:

We celebrated hitting 10 million posts 6 years ago. The total is 12 million, meaning there have been 2 million posts in 6 years.

Should've worded it that the first time. Easily confused this early in the morning!! 

Thanks for the clarification. :)

14 minutes ago, cork1958 said:

Should've worded it that the first time. Easily confused this early in the morning!! 

I figured most people knew Neowin had been around since 2001, well over 6 years. Indeed, you joined in 2002 so you should know that! ;):laugh: