iOS 11 voicemail red dot is not going away.

A Real American!

Hey guys,

I have a 7 plus. And I’m running iOS 11 (clean install). Until today morning every thing was fine. Then I got a voicemail as I missed someone’s call. I called my voicemail and deleted it. No more messages. However, the red dot still shows that I do have a voicemail.

Here’s what I have done so far:

I called voicemail and deleted the voice mail several times. 

I did reset network settings. 

I did reboot my phone. 

I put my phone in airplane mode.

I removed +1 in front of my phone number in settings. I.e  +1 (123)-456-7890 to (123)-456-7890. 

Hard reset. 

Turn off/ on notification badges. 

None of the above helped me. 

So here I am seeking the soulution to this annoying problem. Pls help thanks. 

Edited by Skull and Bones

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Usama Jawad96
      Pokémon GO is losing support on some older Android and iOS devices next month
      by Usama Jawad

Mobile title Pokémon GO took the world by storm when it launched back in 2016, with thousands of "trainers" venturing outside their homes to "catch 'em all" using augmented reality (AR). The game has been very profitable for the developer Niantic, although we are yet to see how much COVID-19 has impacted active players.

Now, Niantic has announced that it is dropping support for some older Android and iOS devices next month. The developer announced this change via Twitter today:

It is interesting to see that both iPhone 5S and 6 are losing support, despite having the capability to upgrade to iOS 12. While Niantic didn't publicly announce the reasoning behind this, in a statement to The Verge, the company had the following to say:

The statement makes sense considering the game relies heavily on 3D visuals in an AR environment, cameras, GPS tracking, and so on. That said, Niantic has stated that dropping support for these configurations will only impact a small percentage of active players.

It is currently unclear if the game will stop functioning on the aforementioned devices altogether come October or if players will be able to continue using older versions of the game.

• By Abhay V
      Microsoft open sources Outlook for iOS dark mode solution for iOS 11 and above
      by Abhay Venkatesh

Microsoft launched a dark mode for Outlook back in August 2019. The addition of this mode followed a broader redesign of the app from early last year, bringing with it a fresh new look and new functionality. Now, the Redmond giant is open-sourcing the solution that it built for bringing dark mode to the Outlook app for iOS. This solution is now available in Github and is called DarkModeKit.

The company says that DarkModeKit was “designed and developed before Apple‘s official dark mode release”. The solution helps developers build in dark mode support for their apps on iOS 11 or later versions of the OS. The code also includes functionality for the app to change themes between dark and light without restarting the app. The company adds that the solution is a simple API design and involves making minimal tweaks to developers’ existing apps.

Apple added support for dark mode in iOS 13. Since Microsoft's solution supports all versions released after iOS 11, it could very well help other developers build the functionality in their apps for iOS 13, including bringing dynamic colors that work with the dark hues. It must be noted, however, that the solution works with apps developed with Swift 5 and above or Xcode 11 and above.

Microsoft has been talking up dark mode and the plans to include the theme to its Office 365 suite of apps across platforms. With the firm beginning to embrace the open-source community and continuously contributing in some form or the other, it isn’t surprising to see contributions for apps on competing platforms.

Source: Twitter via OnMSFT

• By News Staff
      Pay What You Want for this 140+ hour full stack Learn to Code Bundle
      by Steven Parker

Today's highlighted offer comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can Pay What You Want for this Learn to Code Bundle. A price you pick gets you up to 140 hours of premium coding instruction, from Python to Angular and everything in between.

What's the deal?
      With the Pay What You Want bundles, you can get something incredible for as little as you want to pay. And if you beat the average price, you’ll receive the fully upgraded bundle! Included in this Pay What You Want deal, are the following courses:

Pay What You Want (as little as $1) for the unlocked course:

Introduction to R Programming
      Jump Into One of the Most Effective Statistical Analysis Tools on Earth

Or beat the the average price to get these as well:

Complete Python Web Course: Build 8 Python Web Apps
      Go From Beginner to Expert Using Python & Flask

How to Make a Freaking iPhone App: iOS 11 and Swift 4
      Learn How to Make iOS Apps Using the Newest Tools Available

JavaScript for Beginners
      Learn JavaScript Through Whiteboard Videos, Coding in the Browser, & Building a Website

The Complete PHP MySQL Professional Course
      Learn PHP MySQL by Building 5 Projects From Scratch

Learn React by Building Real Projects
      Discover the Top Web Coding Framework That Will Guarantee You Work

Programming for Complete Beginners in C#
      Open Up a New Realm of Job Opportunities by Learning C#

The Complete Java 9 Masterclass: Beginner to Expert
      Learn Java 9 by Building JavaFX, Springboot, & Vaadin Java Enterprise Applications

Beginner Full Stack Web Development: HTML, CSS, React & Node
      Learn Web Development with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap 4, ES6 React, & Node

Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers
      Learn Angular in 10 Hours

Good to know
      The bundle represents an overall retail value of $1,479 But you can Pay What You Want for the unlocked course (as little as $1) Beat the average price and you'll take home the entire bundle. Qualify for the giveaway!
      Beat the Leader's price and get entered into the epic giveaway - plus get featured on the Leaderboard!

>> Pay What You Want for the Learn to Code 2018 Bundle <<
      See other Pay What You Want deals. This is a time limited deal.

Save even more!
      Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.

Check out our recent deals here or on the Neowin Deals site. For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account. Refer the deal for $10 credit via social media or email and if it results in a purchase of at least $10, you'll get $10 credit added to your account. 10% off for first-time buyers: be sure not to dismiss the popup offer to subscribe to email updates on the deals page in order to profit! Not for you?
      If this offer doesn't interest you, why not check out our giveaways on the Neowin Deals website? There's also a bunch of freebies you can check out here.

Miscellany and the fine print!
      In some cases, such as with Online Courses, a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase is possible if you are unhappy with it; this does not apply to all deals, so please do check the terms on the page before making a purchase.

Check our other recent deals, before they expire, or our preferred partner software.

How can I disable these posts? Click here.

Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerces privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerces own determination of retail pricing.

• By News Staff
      Pay What You Want for the Learn to Code 2018 Bundle
      by Steven Parker

Today's highlighted offer comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can Pay What You Want for this Learn to Code 2018 Bundle. A price you pick gets you up to 140 hours of premium coding instruction, from Python to Angular and everything in between.

What's the deal?
      With the Pay What You Want bundles, you can get something incredible for as little as you want to pay. And if you beat the average price, you’ll receive the fully upgraded bundle! Included in this Pay What You Want deal, are the following courses:

JavaScript for Beginners
      Learn JavaScript Through Whiteboard Videos, Coding in the Browser, & Building a Website

Learn Java 9 by Building JavaFX, Springboot, & Vaadin Java Enterprise Applications

Good to know
      The bundle represents an overall retail value of $1,479 But you can Pay What You Want for the unlocked course (as little as $1) Beat the average price ($16.35 at time of writing) and you'll take home the entire bundle. Qualify for the giveaway!
      Beat the Leader's price and get entered into the epic giveaway - plus get featured on the Leaderboard!

>> Pay What You Want for the Learn to Code 2018 Bundle <<
      See other Pay What You Want deals. This is a time limited deal.

Not for you?
      If this offer doesn't interest you, why not check out our giveaways on the Neowin Deals website? There's also a bunch of freebies you can check out here.

In some cases, such as with Online Courses, a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase is possible if you are unhappy with it; this does not apply to all deals, so please do check the terms on the page before making a purchase.

Check our other recent deals, before they expire, or our preferred partner software.

Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerces privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerces own determination of retail pricing.

• By News Staff
      Pay What You Want for this Learn to Code 2018 Bundle
      by Steven Parker

Today's highlighted offer comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can Pay What You Want for this Learn to Code 2018 Bundle. A price you pick gets you up to 140 hours of premium coding instruction, from Python to Angular and everything in between.

Image via PexelsWhat's the deal?

JavaScript for Beginners

Good to know
      The bundle represents an overall retail value of $1,479 But you can Pay What You Want for the unlocked course (as little as $1) Beat the average price and you'll take home the entire bundle. Qualify for the giveaway!

>> Pay What You Want for this Learn to Code 2018 Bundle <<
      > See other Pay What You Want deals <
      This is a time limited deal that ends soon!

Not for you?