How can I start a VMware 12 virtual machine automatically when I start Windows 10?

Hi Guys - this is seriously doing my head in!

What I want to do is when my laptop starts up and loads up Windows 10, I want a WMware 12 Virtual machine to open automatically in full screen.

For the life of me I can't get this to work - I've tried using the vmrun command in a bat file but this doesn't seem to work.

Is there anyway I can get this to work?

Thanks in advance

Just out of curiosity why would you want to do that?

If it's for server purposes you might be better of with virtualization software targeted specifically towards servers.

As for your problem: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/33131666/windows-7-batch-file-to-launch-a-vmware-instance-with-gui

Seems the user tried to do something similar and found a solution using the VM sharing functionality.

Though this solution might not be applicable in your case due to it being an outdated solution.

Thanks for all your help guys but I've finally cracked it by creating a shared VM (set it to autostart) and then creating a shortcut to my vmx file and adding the -X switch and then added the shortcut to my startup folder