Cricket VB Series

Who do you think will win the VB Series?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win the VB Series?

• Australia
    • India
    • Zimbabwe
    • Don't know

brett lee fluked that 6 in the 7th game against india yesterday. it went from 7 runs in 4 balls to 1 run from 2 balls to win. if he hadnt hit that 6 the ozzies woodnt hav stood a chance.

:o :angry: :no:

im hoping australia will win but india got a good batting line up with tendulkar and sehwag coming back from injury soon and the aussies bowling hasnt looked so great all summer. zimbabwe has no chance

its hard not to back the aussies, i mean they are the world champions! last nite they were under pressure and still won. (fluke)(not a fan of brett lee :p )

India are playing extremely well, and were unlucky not to win. it will be a close final between india and australia

zimbabwe are pretty good bowlers but their batting SUX!!! :x

india is getting better and im pretty sure theyll win if they keep on playing as well as they have been!!! :yes:

australia- *no comment* :no:

australian selectors i think are picking the wrong, out of form players imo. martyn and bevan shouldnt be in the squad right now, no doubting the are great batsmen but they are just out of tune and i think the selectors should pick some new faces to play against zimbabwe in stead of waiting for them to hit some type of form

yeah, i wouldn't count on brett lee to do something like that again...our tail end is rather shoddy. i think india could come out on top, altho i'll be going for aust. and the game last night...india didn't have a couple of their players.

very true, if a few players go well in a match you can expect alot to have bad days. the bowling attack is stuffed too without Glen McGrah, Warne and Lee is still conseeding too many runs

edit: 1300 posts :)

australian selectors i think are picking the wrong, out of form players imo. martyn and bevan shouldnt be in the squad right now, no doubting the are great batsmen but they are just out of tune and i think the selectors should pick some new faces to play against zimbabwe in stead of waiting for them to hit some type of form

I agree. Picking younger players to go against Zimbabwe isnt much of a risk because they wont struggle too hard to beat them. Reminds me of Wayne Benett, how he cant bring himself to let go of some of the older players in NRL.

That was a great game where Lee saved Australia. India is getting much closer to being better than Australia.

off topic: since you started talking about rugby, darren lokyer is the dang best full back in the world

cricket: bring some more Australia A. players in to help out the bowling attack, maybe shaun tait (not sure about first name)

why Bevan? He only plays 1-day, not test cricket.(:angry: w/ the ACB, yeah i still call it that, not CA) only martyn has to be dropped because he has had poor form in the test and one-day matches so far. bevan wants to play test cricket but will not be offered a chance by the ACB.

well if australia can keep their wickets, im sure they can win

as for india, they are the only team who can compete against australia, but their bowling attack is weak.

brett lee fluked that 6 in the 7th game against india yesterday. it went from 7 runs in 4 balls to 1 run from 2 balls to win. if he hadnt hit that 6 the ozzies woodnt hav stood a chance.

fluke indeed!!

well if australia can keep their wickets, im sure they can win

as for india, they are the only team who can compete against australia, but their bowling attack is weak.

they've got pathan, agakar, kumble...

weak?

If it wouldn't have rained, India would have lost by alot more.

Once they resumed play, Ponting only got out because he was frustrated at the Indians for timewasting (waiting for more rain). Gilchrist was on a roll when rain stopped play. Australia were lucky at the end, but they deserved it. I don't think the rain worked in their favour.

If it wouldn't have rained, India would have lost by alot more.

Once they resumed play, Ponting only got out because he was frustrated at the Indians for timewasting (waiting for more rain). Gilchrist was on a roll when rain stopped play. Australia were lucky at the end, but they deserved it. I don't think the rain worked in their favour.

no they woodnt hav. aus were 226/8.

india scored 295. so they woodnt hav been able to score 70 runs with those dumb@$$es batting if they had dun the full 50 overs.

the rain was to their advantage and if it hadnt rained and the full 50 overs had been played then india wood hav gotten the 2 wickets and definitely won.

sorry but thats reality i spose.

i would go 4 india!

if india bats first they r goin to win bcause they cant chase well and even their tailenders have to practice little bit of battin as Agarkar is out of form but im hopping that Pathan works in the final!

Go India Go!!!!

when i said their bowling attack is weak, i meant that arent experienced.

pathan is a very good bowler, prolly the next wasim akram but he lacks experience

kumble is a excellent experienced bowler but hasnt had his breakthro yet in the series

agarkar has come after an injury

zaheer khan is indias top bowler but hes injured

anyways they still have enuff to beat to australia which they have proved

p.s. i voted INDIA :D

i saw the aussie - zimbawe match. i cudnt believe how some of the zimbawen players stand when batting, their bat is up in the air (baseball style), their leaning backwards and play the shot at the last second. cant say anything abt their fielding tho. they are amazing at that.

thank you. someone hu finally is on the same wave length as me. "you go illusion"

and as they say GO INDIA GO!!!

ur welcome

well ,

Im Proud To Be An Indian

:rolleyes:

ur welcome

well ,

Im Proud To Be An Indian

:rolleyes:

hey so am i.

i am indian and im proud of it

well actually, get this.

im an indian...

born in zimbabwe...

and living in australia.

HOW COOL IS THAT???

india are gonna KILL it, as they are the best team around.

but wat about tday? :angry: [The didnt even use thier weapon- batting properly]

the same old story - "Tday was a bad day in the field"-Sachin

i think they should rest Agarkar for few matches as he gives runs more than he takes wicket.