Sign in to follow this  

I need an app to record audio and access it on PC

jnelsoninjax    9,170

I need an app that can record audio from a meeting and be able to access it from a PC, does something like that exist? 

Slugsie    792

Pretty much any voice memo type app will do that. For instance Voice Recorder on my Samsung S6, I can record the audio, then share it to my Google Drive and pick it up on my PC and play the recorded file through VLC.

• Thanks 1

jnelsoninjax    9,170
1 hour ago, Slugsie said:

Pretty much any voice memo type app will do that. For instance Voice Recorder on my Samsung S6, I can record the audio, then share it to my Google Drive and pick it up on my PC and play the recorded file through VLC.

OK, thanks, I'll play around with my LG's and see what I can do.

Waseerty    0
On 2017/10/12 at 7:15 AM, Slugsie said:

What you mean that you can transfer your audio from your Samsung to computer , but how do you move it ?  using USB cable or ask the Facebook for help ?

Slugsie    792

Like I said, I save the recorded file to my Google Drive. That's available anywhere with internet access. Any cloud based file storage will do exactly the same.