Sign in to follow this  

Rohrabacher, Rand Paul Met To Discuss Assange Giving Up WikiLeaks Source To US Government

TPreston    5,381

Republican California Rep. Dana Rohrabacher met with Republican Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul last Thursday and discussed leveraging Paul’s close relationship with President Donald Trump to let the president know that WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange is willing to divulge information about the source of leaked emails.
Rep. Rohrabacher told The Daily Caller about the meeting during a phone interview Tuesday.

“Rand Paul says the president calls him every now and then. I wanted to make sure that when [Trump] calls him that [Paul] knew enough about the Julian Assange offer that I found something of value for the president to look at,” Rohrabacher told TheDC.

He added that Paul was “very open to the idea of mentioning it to the president next time the president called him.”

Sen. Paul’s office declined to comment. Rohrabacher said that Paul was joined by a few of his staffers, and that the California congressman brought along top aide Paul Behrends and conservative journalist Charles C. Johnson.

And by conservative journalist we mean Nazi Holocost Denier.

in his own words....

http://archive.is/Rrawk

For those who dont know what JQ means let me explain. Its the question of what to do with all the jews...

Coming up next week Richard Spencer and David Duke discuss history with Rand Paul.

And as usual they will face no consiquences because we all know by now that meeting with a Nazi (multiple times) isnt a problem for the GOP.

Edited by TPreston
  • Like 2

sidroc    1,124

Let me ask you, should journalist be disowned from public life for their personal beliefs? Did Rand Paul state he held those views? Should a congressman make sure he background checks reporters and denounces/refuses to discuss with journalists who disagree with him? I am not sure what your so upset about exactly. Many journalists hold radical or crazy views, should they all be banned from public life?

• Like 1

TPreston    5,381

Should a Nazi be palling around with elected representives ? Im going to go with no in fact im going to say this is slightly more important than a protest during a sports game.  But hey im crazy like that

As for the background check none was nedded as this was allready brought to his attention the last time this happened.

Edited by TPreston
  • Like 1

sidroc    1,124
Should a Nazi be palling around with elected representives ? Im going to go with no in fact im going to say this is slightly more important than a protest during a sports game.  But hey im crazy like that

As for the background check none was nedded as this was allready brought to his attention the last time this happened.
Again, should a journalist beliefs preclude them from following and reporting on politicians? It's an honest question you haven't answered. Is Rand Paul his friend, or is he a journalist following and reporting in him? Quite a difference and one that would make me open to changing my mind if it's the first.

TPreston    5,381
2 hours ago, sidroc said:
2 hours ago, TPreston said:

Again, should a journalist beliefs preclude them from following and reporting on politicians? It's an honest question you haven't answered. Is Rand Paul his friend, or is he a journalist following and reporting in him? Quite a difference and one that would make me open to changing my mind if it's the first.

Neither he was brought along by Rohrabacher for the second time.

sidroc    1,124
15 minutes ago, TPreston said:

Neither he was brought along by Rohrabacher for the second time.

The wording to me is still curious only because politicians are known to bring reporters with them. If he says he supports his viewpoints, brings him to dinner, goes golfing with him etc, then I am on your side completely, if he brought him along in a journalistic role to document whatever he was doing, then I don't understand the fuss mainly because I don't think politicians have any business vetting journalists by belief. Trump tries to do that enough to the media.

• Like 1

+ctebah    2,745
3 hours ago, TPreston said:

And by conservative journalist we mean Nazi Holocost Denier.

in his own words....

http://archive.is/Rrawk

For those who dont know what JQ means let me explain. Its the question of what to do with all the jews...

Coming up next week Richard Spencer and David Duke discuss history with Rand Paul.

And as usual they will face no consiquences because we all know by now that meeting with a Nazi (multiple times) isnt a problem for the GOP.

So wait, what's the link got to do with the story?

Where in the link is the proof that the guy is a holocaust denier?

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

TPreston    5,381
2 hours ago, ctebah said:

So wait, what's the link got to do with the story?

Where in the link is the proof that the guy is a holocaust denier?

I'm Chuck Johnson, founder of GotNews and WeSearchr.com. Ask Me Anything!

[–]justacolyte 11 points12 points13 points 19 hours ago (4 children)

what are your thoughts on the Holocaust, WW2, and the JQ in general?

[–]ChuckCJohnson 28 points29 points30 points 19 hours ago* (3 children)

I do not and never have believed the six million figure which I think is still up for some historical debate. There were a number of sources that disputed the six million figure and I find myself in that camp reluctantly.Of course you can't really discuss any of this stuff without being called a Holocaust denier which I am not. I think Jews were killed in the war, particularly in the Eastern occupied provinces. I think the Red Cross numbers of 250,000 dead in the camps from typhus are more realistic but I confess to having complicated views on the subject. I think the Allied bombings of Germany were a war crime. I agree with David Cole about Auschwitz and the gas chambers not being real. Why were their swimming pools there if it was a death camp? I support decriminalizing Holocaust inquiry. I read the German War (highly recommend), Bloodlands, Mein Kampf, and all of David Irving. I'm more or less of the view that the war was an outgrowth of the efforts of communism to spread itself throughout the world. I also believe that the fears of German extermination were not misplaced, especially in light of the Ukrainian famine. But I support Israel as a Jewish state and Zionism as a concept. I'm pro-ethno state, generally. I understand why and how Hitler rose to power but think too much of our focus on World War II is spent trying to understand Hitler and not enough is spent trying to understand Weimar. Mecius Moldbug, aka Curtis Yarvin, is right. America is a communist country.

+ctebah    2,745
Just now, TPreston said:

I'm Chuck Johnson, founder of GotNews and WeSearchr.com. Ask Me Anything!

[–]justacolyte 11 points12 points13 points 19 hours ago (4 children)

what are your thoughts on the Holocaust, WW2, and the JQ in general?

[–]ChuckCJohnson 28 points29 points30 points 19 hours ago* (3 children)

I do not and never have believed the six million figure which I think is still up for some historical debate. There were a number of sources that disputed the six million figure and I find myself in that camp reluctantly.

So he doesn't believe the official figure of how many died and that Auschwitz was a death camp, and that makes him a holocaust denier?  Seriously?

He clearly states that Jews were killed and that he isn't a holocaust denier....

• Dislike 3

TPreston    5,381

So he doesn't believe the official figure of how many died and that Auschwitz was a death camp, and that makes him a holocaust denier?  Seriously?

Yeah if you deny the holocaust and instead say it was just 250K who died due to illness in camps then you are a holocaust denier. 

Funny how that works

He clearly states that Jews were killed and that he isn't a holocaust denier....

250,000 from typhus and I suggest you research the holocaust because you clearly don't know what it is...

• Like 2

+ctebah    2,745
Just now, TPreston said:

Yeah if you deny the holocaust and instead say it was just 250K who died due to illness in camps then you are a holocaust denier. 

Funny how that works

I would recommend you research the meaning of the word.  Disagreeing with the figures doesn't make him a denier.  He may deny the death toll but not the holocaust itself.

250,000 from typhus and I suggest you research the holocaust because you clearly don't know what it is...

As someone who lost family (not that I knew them) in the Holocaust, I think I'm more knowledgeable on the matter than you.

Besides, we are discussing him and his opinion on the Holocaust, not mine or yours.  If you can't stay on topic, don't reply.  

• Dislike 3

TPreston    5,381

I would recommend you research the meaning of the word.  Disagreeing with the figures doesn't make him a denier .He may deny the death toll but not the holocaust itself.

Yes it does the holocaust refers to the extermination of Jews by the Nazis not their imprisonment. He is denying the holocaust by denying their systematic extermination in the gas chambers.

typhus is not cyanide

As someone who lost family (not that I knew them) in the Holocaust, I think I'm more knowledgeable on the matter than you.

Besides, we are discussing him and his opinion on the Holocaust, not mine or yours.  If you can't stay on topic, don't reply.  

I very much doubt that.

+ctebah    2,745
2 minutes ago, TPreston said:

Yes it does the holocaust refers to the extermination of Jews by the Nazis not their imprisonment. He is denying the holocaust by denying their systematic extermination in the gas chambers.

I love it when people don't read their own links.  It's absolutely hilarious.

Of course you can't really discuss any of this stuff without being called a Holocaust denier which I am not. I think Jews were killed in the war, particularly in the Eastern occupied provinces.

Once again, do some research on the holocaust.  The guy clearly says himself that he believes the Jews are killed.  

I very much doubt that.

Good thing your opinion means nothing to me :)

• Dislike 1

TPreston    5,381

I love it when people don't read their own links.  It's absolutely hilarious.

Once again, do some research on the holocaust.  The guy clearly says himself that he believes the Jews are killed.  

Yeah 250,000 with 0 due to the holocaust :rolleyes:

+ctebah    2,745
3 minutes ago, TPreston said:

Yeah 250,000 with 0 due to the holocaust :rolleyes:

Yeah, the guy clearly says he doesn't deny the Holocaust and that he believes just were killed, but somehow he's a Holocaust deniers.  

The arguments some people bring up tend to make my day.  Thank you :D

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

wakjak    6,844
5 hours ago, ctebah said:

Yeah, the guy clearly says he doesn't deny the Holocaust and that he believes just were killed, but somehow he's a Holocaust deniers.  

The arguments some people bring up tend to make my day.  Thank you :D

If you don't believe Auschwitz and the gas chambers are real, and claiming only 250,000 died due to disease. Is Holocaust denial. 

If you don't agree, I have a bridge to sell you. 

+ctebah    2,745
40 minutes ago, wakjak said:

If you don't believe Auschwitz and the gas chambers are real, and claiming only 250,000 died due to disease. Is Holocaust denial. 

That sentence makes no sense.  

If you don't agree, I have a bridge to sell you. 

I wouldn't be trying to sell anything if I were you. 

wakjak    6,844
2 minutes ago, ctebah said:

That sentence makes no sense.  

The guy @TPrestonquoted said he doesn't believe Auschwitz and the gas chambers to be real. That is Holocaust denial 101.

I don't know how much clearer you need that explained. 

+ctebah    2,745
1 hour ago, wakjak said:

The guy @TPrestonquoted said he doesn't believe Auschwitz and the gas chambers to be real. That is Holocaust denial 101.

No.

I don't know how much clearer you need that explained. 

Tough when you can't put together a proper sentence :)

wakjak    6,844
17 minutes ago, ctebah said:

No.

Tough when you can't put together a proper sentence :)

Oh no, you said it isn't Holocaust denial, well, case closed. Thanks for that compelling argument. 

I don't see the issue with the sentence. Not my issue if you can't understand English. 

+ctebah    2,745
3 minutes ago, wakjak said:

Oh no, you said it isn't Holocaust denial, well, case closed. Thanks for that compelling argument. 

I don't see the issue with the sentence. Not my issue if you can't understand English. 

:laugh::laugh:

I love this site!

• Haha 1

+The Evil Overlord    17,412

wait what?
I have a LOT more to post about this, but I'm choosing to appear as uninformed to the topic, as opposed to ranting off and making a fool of myself for the wrong reasons.