[OFFICIAL] Gaming Setups Thread (PC & Console)

its so funny how the snes gets all discolored. haha.

why you got that crap sitting on top of your ps2? i would get the older things outta there and make room for the new shiat.

What 'new shiat'? I'm not getting an Xbox if that's what you mean. I still have a lot more fun playing all my old games than all the new games. Nothing beats NHLPA '93.

They're all piled up there because there really isn't a lot of room in that corner of the room. It's bad enough with all the controllers in the bottom cupboard below and all the cables behind the TV stand.

Here's mine..

Rocking an Modified XBOX with Monster GameLink HDTV Cables.. Showcasing XBMC running in HDTV 1080i!

Ahhhh! A gaming console on a RPTV. I hate when people do that. 2 of my friends do it and I can't wait to go over one day and see the burn-ins. Anyway, here is a shot of my home theater/gaming area.

Sony Grand Wega 50" LCD TV

Sony 550 watt HTIB Setup

Modified Xbox & receiver on left

Dreamcast & N64 in cabinet under TV

Guitar amp on right

Genesis & Master System not setup

post-16-1076551897.jpg

Ahhhh! A gaming console on a RPTV. I hate when people do that. 2 of my friends do it and I can't wait to go over one day and see the burn-ins. Anyway, here is a shot of my home theater/gaming area.

Sony Grand Wega 50" LCD TV

Sony 550 watt HTIB Setup

Modified Xbox & receiver on left

Dreamcast & N64 in cabinet under TV

Guitar amp on right

Genesis & Master System not setup

I'd kill for that TV.

Well here are a couple pictures of mine, please excuse the messy electrical cabling, just moved it round and not got around to tidying it up but its still alrightish.

http://www.frazmal.com/images/setup1.jpg

http://www.frazmal.com/images/setup2.jpg

http://www.frazmal.com/images/setup3.jpg

:ninja:

LOL, YO DUDE, THAT DESK IS A PC LINE MADE BY PC WORLD AINT IT! LOL, cheep and taky! :D

LOL, YO DUDE, THAT DESK IS A PC LINE MADE BY PC WORLD AINT IT! LOL, cheep and taky! :D

I got it with my old pc, i got it 5 years ago. So far its done the job and has done it great so it aint exactly tacky

• 2 weeks later...
[Talking very louldly]

Can you hear meeeee

that is very nicee systemmmmm. :D

You think?

Cheers :D

Well, here's my setup of pc and consoles ... my camera's a bit crap, but you can get the idea ... All this stuff runs in a single line across one side of the room. It's messy, but I'm moving soon so I figure there's no point doing anything special :)

My Shuttle (a P4 2.6C @ 3.3GHz, 512MB RAM, 200GB HD, GeForce4 Ti4200, used for storage mainly) and my main pc (Athlon 64 3200+, 1GB RAM, total of 700GB HD, Radeon 9800 Pro).

room1.jpg

Other half of my desk and my TV ...

room2.jpg

All my consoles; the monitor in the picture is hooked upto another pc which is stored elsewhere, it doesn't really get used, only if a friend is over or something.

room3.jpg