[OFFICIAL] Gaming Setups Thread (PC & Console)

lol, nice computer speakers

I thought a lot of people used their stereo speakers as output?

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, here I finally get back on to this forum after a year of being QUITE out of pocket and find this thread. Damnit, I need to get my stuff out of storage and get it set back up. Fudge!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I love being able to see other peoples rooms without having to smell everyones "personal smell".. if you know what i mean.. it seems like everyone has a certain smell their room smells like.. er.. yah.. good stuff everyone. i wish i had the kind of cash some of you guys have. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Nice workstations everyone, i might post mine a little later when i fix my usb ports....and after i clean my room up aye =p

• 4 weeks later...

At the moment, I've only got a DC... and of course a PC. I had to sell my PS and NES to buy a new camera...

My DC gaming place... (DOA2LE :woot: )

nurk1.jpg

And my darling...

nurk2.jpg

it doesnt look as good of quality on tv tho :( it never does :'(

Of course, which is why I wonder if the Phantom is capable of hooking up to a PC monitor...

Of course, which is why I wonder if the Phantom is capable of hooking up to a PC monitor...

i hope it does coz cant handle the low res of tv screens :(

xbox linux is hardly worth it on my tv :(

Photos%20001.jpg

not the best looking. TV, PS2, VCR and 2 of 9 speakers. Can't wait till I redecorate, rearrange my room, get my new desk and get my new PC in my room. I'll post new pics when I do :)

• 4 weeks later...

:happy: i apologize for the blurry, crappy quality pics.. im using the first digital camera invented.. soon to be upgrade to powershot A60. bear with me for now however :blush:

setup2.jpg

setup1.jpg

this second shot is slighty shifted to see more of the tower.