Who are the Oldest & Youngest Neowinians?

i know im not (by FAARRR... only 24). I was just wondering, and i don't know if it's wrong, but i was just looking at the birthdays and noticed we have a their in his 50's... i think that's neat. not that old people can't use computers or anything, but you know... so anyway... and i wonder who the youngest is?

^ Signature soon to be removed... Too big, mate... :D

BTW, Almost 46 here, in a few days... Age is not an impediment to use computers, they are not new things... I'm working in IT since '79... not with PCs, of course... ;)

lol assume not. my father's only 49 and he's totally impaired... as are my grandparents and half my aunts and uncles on moms AND dads side... so i think it's absolutely amazing when somebody over 30 uses a computer lol.

no offense intended...

lol assume not. my father's only 49 and he's totally impaired... as are my grandparents and half my aunts and uncles on moms AND dads side... so i think it's absolutely amazing when somebody over 30 uses a computer lol.

no offense intended...

Why is it amazing, most average age for people who do IT Jobs are around 30+ lol

lol assume not.  my father's only 49 and he's totally impaired...  as are my grandparents and half my aunts and uncles on moms AND dads side...  so i think it's absolutely amazing when somebody over 30 uses a computer lol.

no offense intended...

It's ok mate... ;)

Almost everybody in my family over 30 are like you said, computer illiterates.... :rofl:

In the old days I was the "alien" in the family, the guy who works with those strange machines with blinking lights as in the SciFi movies... :rofl:

13 here. and no people younger than 13 *ARE* allowed on neowin: proof

correction, 13 years and younger are allowed with their parents written permission :)