Who are the Oldest & Youngest Neowinians?

you can be under 13 and use neowin you just need your perents to fill in a form that says that neowin can hold data on there child and then send it off to neowin. Data Protection act ahh.

O.K. Kiddies I have been a neowin member for many years, can't remember for how long, guess what I am the oldest member visiting this site almost everday. I am 64 years of age. An ex boeing 707 pilot and flown over millions of miles around this planet.

O.K. Kiddies I have been a neowin member for many years, can't remember for how long

wow, you make it sound like you're an ancient neowin elder or something. you're been visiting for less than 3 years, as have many others.

O.K. Kiddies I have been a neowin member for many years, can't remember for how long, guess what I am the oldest member visiting this site almost everday. I am 64 years of age. An ex boeing 707 pilot and flown over millions of miles around this planet.

Wow, you've not reach over 1,000 posts. You just chilling on here, slowly getting there. :) Nice to talk to you.

More than 1 year ago, I vaguely remember, that I've read a post complained why posters always flamed around in the forum and made him unhappy. The poster said he was, hmm, about 70 years old, so he would like to see those graceful or mild-mannered threads or replies... He could be counted as an oldest Neowinian. But I am too lazy to find him out (or perhaps he has left this forum) :laugh:

O.K. Kiddies I have been a neowin member for many years, can't remember for how long, guess what I am the oldest member visiting this site almost everday. I am 64 years of age. An ex boeing 707  pilot and flown over millions of miles around this planet.

Hi Purush, My bet is that you are the old-timer of Neowin for now. Very nice. ;)