Who are the Oldest & Youngest Neowinians?

I'm 136. I'm the Highlander.

But seriously, I'm 19.

Although I must say it's very difficult to determine the age of some of the people on here by their posts. Some that you would expect to be 30 is 16, or some of the 30 year olds act like their 16. It's all relative.

O.K. Kiddies I have been a neowin member for many years, can't remember for how long, guess what I am the oldest member visiting this site almost everday. I am 64 years of age. An ex boeing 707 pilot and flown over millions of miles around this planet.

Man I thought I had the title but you got me.

Just got my 80 year old Mom on a computer two years ago.

Been trying out UltraVNC with her and so far it's OK but she gets rattled too easily.

I told her "don't worry about it. Anything you mess up today I can fix by tomorrow".

Can't seem to get her to join Neowin though.

She looked once but didn't like the "bad language".

Old folks are like that.

Congrats flyboy.

• 4 months later...

31 here and as for the under 13's being illegal, to my mind thats our COPPA statement and disclaimer. if 12 year olds know how to use a computer and have registered w/o parents permission its not our issue they didn't agree to our requirement to register. ;)

i am 35 and some people know that others don't. people shouldnt be judged by age anyway, when i post here i dont care about age. :)

(people could be saying they are 13 when they are actually 22 anyway)