Pc black screen help

When I startup my PC it is normal but while it is loading the blue windows icon disappears and the loading symbol is there. Then that disappears and it’s just a black screen. When I press alt+tab a box pops up and it says form1. my cursor doesn’t show on the screen so I can’t exit out of it or do anything. I’m on Windows 10 as well Andy the only way to turns off my pc is by holding the power button and I can also restart

Sounds like maybe another case of the shutdown / hibernation hybrid. If you restart does it boot normally? If so disable hibernation by opening CMD as administrator and types powecfg -h off

It boots normally on restart but still black screens but when I go to cmd it says choose account and I click user1 but it ask for a password. The problem with that is I never had a password in the first place

5 minutes ago, Risibleflow said:

It boots normally on restart but still black screens but when I go to cmd it says choose account and I click user1 but it ask for a password. The problem with that is I never had a password in the first place

The password was blank

13 minutes ago, warwagon said:

Sounds like maybe another case of the shutdown / hibernation hybrid. If you restart does it boot normally? If so disable hibernation by opening CMD as administrator and types powecfg -h off

I did that and it says windows does not support hibernate during the upgrade process and windows preinstallation environment does not support hibernate