16 year old girl with x-ray vision

If there's *any* truth to it, there's one heck of a lot for someone to gain by scientifically proving it.

In the meantime, just sounds like she's looking for an "edge" when it comes to getting into med school.

Its impossible. How can she see stuff inside? No light is coming out of a human body...

technically, there is. it's called infrared radiation. but i dont think any genetic mutation of any origin, incl. chernoble, will allow your eyes to see IR. besides that, even if, it wouldn't allow you to locate single organs, because all of them have the same temperature.

• 2 weeks later...
technically, there is. it's called infrared radiation. but i dont think any genetic mutation of any origin, incl. chernoble, will allow your eyes to see IR. besides that, even if, it wouldn't allow you to locate single organs, because all of them have the same temperature.

yep, it's BS :yes: there's no way she or anyone else can "see" anything...

To anyone screaming 'impossible' (although I personally think it's fake, too):

Ever heard of mutations?

What about that guy who doesn't need to drink, eat and doesn't digest?

He wasn't proven fake, they just didn't know how to further analyze him - so stuff like this is not 'impossible' though somewhat unlikely...

I doubt there is such a case..nor is there such a girl. I have feeling it's a completely made up story.

It's not made up there was a thing on British TV yesterday about her, they had her in with he mum, they got four people in and had her diagnosed them she got something like 3 out of 4(only catched the last bit) and told one woman to be diagnosed but it turned out it was just recent surgery.

I serverly doubt that it's true though, clever scam probably.

O yeah they put forward the ideas either she can see peoples aura's (i'm only saying what I saw before you reply) or she can see can view somone sub-conchious signals (yeah i though "bs" too).

yep, it's BS :yes: there's no way she or anyone else can "see" anything...

hey, I look around and I see "things" ..... the wall, chair, computer, monitor ...................................................

:p :rofl:

maybe it's true... russia is so big that maybe tomorrow we'll read something about some flying human being wearing blue tights and red cape... oh wait there's movies, comics about that already...

what a load of crap