16 year old girl with x-ray vision

I saw the things on British TV, was on 'GMTV' she analysed 5 people and got them all spot on. She them looked at the doctor and told him he had a kidney stone (which later truned out to be something benign) and something about a hernia (sp?) which the doc completely forgot about until she mentioned it

Could have been a scam.. but what if it wasn't? I wouldn't dismiss it completly.

Anyone remember that dude that said he was from like 2029 or sumthin and he knew where Osama Bin Laden was and he made ****loads of $$$ on the stockmarket , cuz well hes from the future and he knew how all the deals would work :p This story reminds me of that one :p THAT or he was just inside trading.

Anyone remember that dude that said he was from like 2029 or sumthin and he knew where Osama Bin Laden was and he made ****loads of $$$ on the stockmarket , cuz well hes from the future and he knew how all the deals would work :p This story reminds me of that one :p THAT or he was just inside trading.

That particular story was from a site sort of comparable to The Onion -- entirely made up.

The X-ray vision girl actually "exists" and has gotten some media coverage, but there has been no independent testing of her claims.

Reminds me of that Uri Gellar guy (currently close friend to Michael Jackson -- you'll see him talking about MJ from time to time on the news), who got his big fame for bending spoons with his mind years back. Of course, when he went on the Tonight Show and they switched spoons used to those he hadn't previously encountered, he couldn't do a thing. (The guy ultimately had to have access to spoons in advance so he could bend them back and forth to the point of extreme weakness before he did his act.)

• 4 weeks later...

bs bs bs. sounds like the load of **** where people a long time ago used to think their eyes gave off light. maybe shes crazy from all that toxic waste out there.

I saw this girl on This Morning, a UK TV show. The male presenter was very sceptical but after she diagnosed a number of problems people had and I think even one the presenter himself had he said he would have to believe it but he looked totally shocked by it. I guess we will never know what the body is capable of but surely this should be big time world news and yet its not, hmm :rolleyes:

Guess this contradicts my views as I am an atheist, but just because there's no scientific explanation to it as of yet, doesn't mean it's impossible.

Russia is the nuclear waste's paradise (from Stalin till 1980-1990) so it's possible.

Woo, I must have missed all the waste when I lived there. You must tell where to look. :D

Yup, I saw this on my evening news about a week ago. I didn't know what to believe, but honestly, local news stations have no reason to lie when bringing in world news. It's very bizarre, but it's not so bizarre that it is impossible. See, a human being lifting a tank with his bare hands, or levitating huge objects, or making fire come out of his hands, that's impossible, but having this kind of "special power" doesn't sound so far fetched.

I don't think its x-ray vision superman style or anything but she was really convincing - From what I have heard and seen of her I would say it was true but I know what you mean, its just don't seem possible.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, just think about it scientifically, instead of by some freakish godly power. The papers are calling it X-Ray vision, which is retarded to even be considering when they don't even know what it is. No way the human brain can produce that, or at least it's never been seen before.

As noted before, it would be a near impossibility by today's scientific standards to actually single out a organ by use of an x-ray type vision due to the temperature, and other factors. I find it somewhat annoying that they would jump to that conclusion.

If it is true, it must be something else, god damn, next thing ya know, if it is all true, she'll be picked and prodded for genes and the Russians will make Super Doctors and clone her ass 400x, only thing, they'll screw that up and kill 400 of her in the process of cloning her.

Fake. It's not bloody possible "by default" ie, with just our eyes. How anyone can believe that is beyond me.

So very very well said.

• 2 weeks later...