Amazon now in Australia

As the title suggests the American behemoth in Amazon is now in Australia. It's slim pickings at this point however I've just purchased six months of Amazon Prime Video for only $2.99 per/month which equates to around $3.99 per/month Australian. That is an absolute steal in my opinion.

The official launch is due any day now and I'm curious if any Americans out there have any suggestions on how best to take advantage of the deals Amazon provide. Unfortunately, their website is rather clunky and old fashioned as well as being difficult to navigate. So, any and all advice would be greatly appreciated.  :)

4 hours ago, JR1966 said:

As the title suggests the American behemoth in Amazon is now in Australia. It's slim pickings at this point however I've just purchased six months of Amazon Prime Video for only $2.99 per/month which equates to around $3.99 per/month Australian. That is an absolute steal in my opinion.

The official launch is due any day now and I'm curious if any Americans out there have any suggestions on how best to take advantage of the deals Amazon provide. Unfortunately, their website is rather clunky and old fashioned as well as being difficult to navigate. So, any and all advice would be greatly appreciated.  :)

get all 3 seasons of Mr Robot watched, primes worth it just for that, or american gods and at a push Outlander is decent.

8 hours ago, Mando said:

get all 3 seasons of Mr Robot watched, primes worth it just for that, or american gods and at a push Outlander is decent.

Yeah, I watched the first season of American Gods through " other means...yarr " and enjoyed it. Will be watching Season 2 for sure. Haven't seen Mr Robot so thanks for the tip, I will check it out also. I have read a little about Outlander. Those Scots are nothing but trouble...oops, sorry Mando.  ;)

Dammit for a second there I thought the site was active. I want to see prices compared to US and see if it's worth buying from the AU site instead of always from US like I do now.