Looking for RGB case fans for the bottom of my case where the LED's are visible when drawing air in.

I've only encountered RGB fans that have their LEDs on the front of the fan.  This is fine for front fans and rear fans.  Fans on the bottom of my case need to be reversed in order to suck air into the case.  While you can see the LEDs they are not as dramatic looking .  Are there RGB fans made to be mounted on the bottom of a case that suck air into it and show the LEDs in their full glory?  If so please let me know.  Thanks.

20 minutes ago, Mando said:

the Corsair range have the LEDs on the Fan frame and display either side mate.

You are correct although the effect is diminished somewhat because of the hub.

Edited by Pork Chopper

Are there any RGB fans that look just as good reversed?  I have a bunch of Corsair LL140 RGB fans and the rear fan from the back doesn't look that bad but it  doesn't look as good as the side inside my case.   The hub is bigger and then there are the brackets on the reverse side.

1 hour ago, Pork Chopper said:

Are there any RGB fans that look just as good reversed?  I have a bunch of Corsair LL140 RGB fans and the rear fan from the back doesn't look that bad but it  doesn't look as good as the side inside my case.   The hub is bigger and then there are the brackets on the reverse side.

I don't think so. Corsair LL140 RGB already have RGB on both the ring and the hub.

Also, how are you able to afford so many?

Corsair LL140 RGB fans are crazy expensive.

39 minutes ago, Mockingbird said:

Also, how are you able to afford so many?

Corsair LL140 RGB fans are crazy expensive.

Does that really matter? What you consider expensive, someone else might not. $40 bucks isn't all that expensive. Some people are fortunate enough to have more disposable income.

Edited by Circaflex