Question about revenue sharing on App Store

FMH

Hi! I had a question regarding sharing revenue with Apple. I currently have an app for customer research. 

So here's the scenario. I have an iPad app that I want to port on the App Store for my clients. I already charge them on a monthly basis for that app, but before now it wasn't on the App Store. The app would be free and I'd be charging my clients separately through a bank account like I do now. They will get Usernames and Password from me which will allow them to use the app, but not other people.  

In this scenario, will I have to share revenue with Apple? Or any other issue I might face with this? If anyone has any material on it, it'll be very helpful. 

I'll be porting the app for both App Store and Google Play Store. Please let me know for both. 

Thanks!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By hellowalkman
      Apple's Mac Pro gets the most powerful AMD GPU ever with a whopping 120CUs and 64GB VRAM
      by Sayan Sen

AMD today has released its most powerful workstation GPU ever with the new Radeon PRO W6800X Duo. The W6800X Duo features dual Navi 21 chips with a total of 120 Compute Units (CUs) or 7,680 Stream Processors (SPs). This is the star of the show in its new W6000X Pro lineup of professional-grade Radeon cards that will be available for Apple's Mac Pro. Alongside, the W6800X Duo, the new lineup consists of the 80CU/ 5,120 SPs Radeon PRO W6900X and the 60CU/ 3,840 SPs Radeon PRO W6800X. The W6800X is basically the single GPU version of the W6800X Duo behemoth.

Radeon PRO W6800X Duo Earlier, AMD had already launched the 60CU PRO W6800 variant for non-Apple users but the two other cards are completely new today. The detailed specification of the cards are:

The cards will of course feature 475W MPX connectors alongside the standard 75W PCIe one, for a total of 500W of power handling. And you can use the two MPX modules provided to double the available GPU performance.

Speaking of performance, Apple is promising massive gains in rendering, especially when using the dual GPU Radeon PRO W6800X Duo card. The performance claims are shown in the images below (click to enlarge):

OTOY Octane X

DaVinci Resolve

Maxon Cinema 4D

Final Cut Pro

You can find out more details on the upgraded Mac Pro 2021 specifications on Apple's official web page here and check out AMD's official press release here.

While this is merely speculation, It will be interesting to see if AMD ever decides to build a dual GPU version of the full Navi 21-based Radeon PRO W6900X that will pack a total of 160 CUs or 10,240 SPs.

• By Copernic
      Google Chrome 92.0.4515.131 (offline installer)
      by Razvan Serea

The web browser is arguably the most important piece of software on your computer. You spend much of your time online inside a browser: when you search, chat, email, shop, bank, read the news, and watch videos online, you often do all this using a browser.

Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier. Use one box for everything--type in the address bar and get suggestions for both search and Web pages. Thumbnails of your top sites let you access your favorite pages instantly with lightning speed from any new tab. Desktop shortcuts allow you to launch your favorite Web apps straight from your desktop. Chrome has many useful features built in, including automatic full-page translation and access to thousands of apps, extensions, and themes from the Chrome Web Store.

Google Chrome is one of the best solutions for Internet browsing giving you high level of security, speed and great features.

Important to know! The offline installer links do not include the automatic update feature.

Download web installer: Google Chrome Web 32-bit | Google Chrome 64-bit | Freeware
      Download: Google Chrome Offline Installer 64-bit | 73.7 MB
      Download: Google Chrome Offline Installer 32-bit | 71.1 MB
      Download: Google Chrome MSI Installers for Windows (automatic update)
      View: Chrome Website | v92.0.4515.131 Release Notes

Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware

• By zikalify
      Google's Pixel 6 series will feature a custom-built SoC dubbed Tensor
      by Paul Hill

Google has announced that its upcoming Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro will feature a custom-built System on a Chip (SoC) called Tensor. The rationale behind Tensor is that existing hardware limits Google’s ability to maximise the potential of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML); with Tensor it’s able to overcome these issues.

Over the last few years, Google has been going in heavy on AI. With the new Tensor chip, Google says Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro users will gain new features and improvements in translation, captioning, and dictation that presumably won’t be available on other devices, it also helps the device run more smoothly in general. It will also offer users better security with a new security core and the Titan M2 chip – the search giant says these features will mean the new devices have the most layers of hardware security compared to any other phone.

Aside from announcing the new Tensor SoC, Google took some time to address the camera hump that’s present on the upcoming devices. It said that the improved sensors and lenses are simply too big to fit into a traditional square so it has had to introduce a new design which it calls the camera bar. In a thread on Twitter, the firm said the Pixel 6 Pro has three cameras including a telephoto lens with 4x optical zoom, while the Pixel 6 has the same cameras minus the telephoto lens.

Users will be able to pick up the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro in three colour combinations and they both use new materials and finishes including a light polished aluminum frame and a matte aluminum finish.

Google hasn’t shared any pricing information with us, or when it will go on sale but prospective buyers should expect it to be available around October.

• By Fiza Ali
      Google sends out new invites to join the Pixel Superfans community
      by Fiza Ali

Made by Google recently released a new series of invites to join "Pixel Superfans". The invite to join Google's Pixel Superfans community was sent out through the standard googlepixel-noreply@gmail.com address employed for promoting the latest products and quarterly Feature Drops.

The message markets "access to special Google events". Among the numerous past events, one was a tour of Google Store Chelsea a day before it opened. In Mountain View, the company also hosted a "special Pixel event" the day after Made by Google 2019 where people got to meet with "the people behind it."

Perks are also promoted with Superfans last year receiving deconstructed Pixel 4a, 4a 5G, and 5 prints as holiday gifts. In the end, the email mentions Q&A sessions with product teams and the "opportunity to tell [Google] what matters most to you".

The email sent out this week links to a form that asks what Made by Google products you have owned, among several other questions. The options for this question include Stadia, Google/Nest Wifi, Chromecast, and Nest Smart Displays, and Home speakers.

The basis for joining has not been disclosed yet; however, there is a possibility that it could be based on how many Pixel phones you have owned.

Source: 9to5Google

• By Jay Bonggolto
      Chrome Canary now lets you open bookmark folders as tab groups
      by Jay Bonggolto

The ability to group tabs in Google Chrome has been one of the nifty features added to the browser over the past few years, giving users some sort of relief when opening multiple tabs at the same time. Now, the browser's Canary channel has gained a new capability that should further make managing tabs in Chrome a breeze.

Chrome Canary has apparently added a new feature designed to let you open bookmark folders as tab groups, as per Reddit user Leopeva64-2. With this capability, you can right-click a bookmarks folder and then open all links saved in it as a tab group. After doing that, you will see the bubble that allows you to change the tab group's name and color label.

There is another change that the Redditor discovered in Chrome Canary, and it adds a convenient way to restore tabs opened in groups from the history menu. The current Chrome Canary version displays the individual tabs in the history menu after restarting the browser. This means it's impossible to view the tabs that were previously sorted in a group. Now, if you want to reopen a tab group with a single click, you can do so with the latest change to Chrome Canary.

The latest change came to light a month ago after the same Redditor revealed that Chrome Canary was adding the ability to save and sync tab groups as well as pinning them.