Ad on Neowin drives me nuts!

This ad keeps covering the top article on the front page and drives me crazy!

Is this something just with my browser or is it a actual AD on Neowin that is causing it?

Thanks!

NeowinAd.JPG

Yes!!! Driving me crazy to the point I came here to post about it myself.  I get the same result with the first story blocked and no way of closing the ad.

are you logged in when getting that ad? If so please provide source code if able as requested in the stickied thread

I am going to report the ad now, looks like it is broken. I think it should expand, then collapse and offer an expand view! Or simply just offer the expand to view option.

7 minutes ago, Steven P. said:

I am going to report the ad now, looks like it is broken. I think it should expand, then collapse and offer an expand view! Or simply just offer the expand to view option.

looks like the wrong size ad there period. Even the 'expand' button is covering content.

6 minutes ago, Brandon H said:

looks like the wrong size ad there period. Even the 'expand' button is covering content.

Yeah but that size looks like a billboard (970x250), and should only appear to guests, in an expanded sized area too (not covering anything).

It is back to normal now.  Thank you! :) Much better.  I understand the need for ads, and I usually don't mind a few ads because I understand the need for revenue, etc...  It just get's frustrating when a ad takes up so much space.  LOL

• Like 3