New mouse..G700s vs Mx Master

Hi..

My G700 got old and I need a new device under my hands. With G700 was easy life, customizable and performant but it's scroll wheel get's older day by day. I've been looking over something new and decided to choose one between : 

G700s.. 

5139Gl5E4GL._SX355_.jpg

MX Master

s-l300.jpg

I work a lot in CAD, Adobe suite and..office stuff. 

Any opinion? Thanks!

If only for the battery life, the MX Master is a superior device but it can serve 3 PC's at the same time, can be connected via Wireless, Bluetooth and cable, has a newer sensor. That said Logitech released MX MASTER 2S several months ago, an updated version of the MX Master at the same price point.

I don't know exacly how reliable is the MX Master. The 2s version is much expensive since I've found the first 2 at good prices..and 2S comes only with that flow technology.

I'm pretty interested how easy is to click on MX Master scroll wheel..since for G700 is a challenge.

My G700s was unreliable and extremely buggy, even after replacement (and on different machines, in different buildings). My MX Master has yet to let me down, and I'm working on four screens at once (Logitech options allows the hot keys to be customized to your liking).

To be honest, I've never experienced any issues with mid left, mid or mid right clicking with the scroll wheel on the g700 (or any of the g series mice with scroll click) or with any of the driver software.

But again, they are a little on the pricey range. If your intention of purchase is workflow or gaming related, then I feel comfortable in recommending. If you're just looking for a fancy mouse to compliment a keyboard, then I'd recommend not getting one. My only negative is it's price.