Someone Stolen the Neowin Logo!

Chinese is very hard to learn. It's very difficult for us to keep those characters apart. To us they all look like squares but the chinese seem to be able to read it very well

:laugh:

well, jack and i talked to them and they said they'll take down the logo tomorrow, but i'm not sure.

Chinese is very hard to learn. It's very difficult for us to keep those characters apart. To us they all look like squares but the chinese seem to be able to read it very well

The easy way is to use the Babelfish Translator to see what the site words say. This is very funny. One of the sections is called "Female Student Region" :D :laugh: and the explanation for that is as follows:

Girl's thoughts are very prudent and meticulous, girl's concern who can understand? Welcome to here lightly to sue your moral nature the story
:wacko: :laugh: :D

If you want to see more, clcik on Babelfish and point to www.nc520.com/bbs (that's the site address)

Note: I am not making fun of the chinese language here but merely pointing the fallacies of using a web translation service to see what the site looks like in English.

since they tried to exploit neowin logo to make them popular, i could make a simple script with WGET that will contantly grab their biggest page, u/l it here so all you folks run it too and make 'em pay alot of money for bandwidth :D

Hey that's hillarious! Do you know where I can find some pics of that?

i can't remember the name of it now. when my fiancee gets back to beijing (in a couple of days) i'll get her to find out and i'll see if i can find smth

The guy is so square he even talks squares. Its a wonder he had the brain cells to rip our logo off succesfully because the way hes talking I'd assume he'd fail immediately!

:laugh:

I'm not even sure if Neobond was joking with that post or if he was being serious! I'll assume he was being serious. ;) I see that thread as seen in the attachment below.

It's unbelieveable just how much the people on that site rip off. Take a look at their forum header logo on top. It appears that they stole it from IPS's affiliate in the Netherlands (www.invisionpower.nl). I do not believe they were allowed to use that without permission like that, especially not with still keeping the original URL on top of it like that!

I can't believe how these guys are trying to somehow defend their right to use the Neowin logo for their own enjoyment. I hope you guys working on this (jack_canada, dreamz, etc.) can get them to stop ripping off the logo.

post-19-1075275591.png

我在这里对你们这些假洋鬼子说一句中国话,之所以说中国话是不想外国人看懂,不要以为出国了就是外国人了,我看你们来自己是哪国人都不知道了吧?那最好,我怕你们还记得自己是中国人,那样丢的是就是我们中国的脸。

我在这里对你们这些假洋鬼子说一句中国话,之所以说中国话是不想外国人看懂,不要以为出国了就是外国人了,我看你们来自己是哪国人都不知道了吧?那最好,我怕你们还记得自己是中国人,那样丢的是就是我们中国的脸。

我丢中国人的脸?windows xp, 和人一起卖,平均下来每个人才$20,一般10岁小孩一个星期的零花钱都超过这个数了...而且如果丢的话也是丢个人的脸,没有人会按一个人判断全中国的人的.你任为别人有那么苯吗?

Aiyah, dammit, I don't have anything to do with typing up chinese on my system, so I'm just gonna use pinying.

jack_canada, can you please ignore it, and drop it. Forget about it, after all, the admins don't even seem as mad as you. There is no point in trying to reason with him. (BTW, you had grammatical errors :p) Thanks man.

wsmax - ni shou de she you dao li, dan she ni de xiang fa wei shen mo she zhe yang zhi? Wo bu xiang yao ni men cao qi lai, ying wei cao lai cao qu mei you yong. Wo xiang wen ni ke bu ke yi bu yao guang bie ren zai zhe ge forum li shou de hua, ran ta men shou. Wo bu xiang yao cao lai cao qu. Xie xie.

yanman used Pinying, But a dialect of Chinese, It's Difficult To Read,

Let Me translate it :p

wsmax-ni shuo de shi you dao li, dan shi ni de xiang fa wei shen me shi zhe yang zi? Wo bu xiang yao ni men cao qi lai, yin wei cao lai cao qu mei you yong. Wo xiang wen ni ke bu ke yi bu yao guan bie ren zai zhe ge Forum ni shuo de hua, rang ta men shuo, Wo bu xiang yao cao lai cao qu. Xie Xie!

-_-|||

真拗口

Translate it In Simplified Chinese

Wsmax:

你说的是有道理,但是你的想法为什么这样子?我不想要你们吵起来,因为吵来吵去没有用。我想问你可不可以不要管别人在这个Forum里说的话,让他们说,我不想要吵来吵去,谢谢!

I Agree

WsMax,这件不愉快的事情算结束了,不要再说什么了。

ROFL @ ColdNeverEnd

Thanks for the translation man, I don't have anything on my computer to do with typing up Chinese lol, coz I never do. Thanks again. Glad you understood and agree with me :)