RDP Question

51 minutes ago, DonC said:

Personally, I would set up a hardware VPN device and drop all other incoming connections unless part of your business is to provide web services. Anything like RDP, Google whatever, etc. should just be dropped.

SSH is the only other thing I would consider but unless you're already using it then there's not much point in starting once you've got a VPN in place.

agreed :) 

1 hour ago, patseguin said:

OK I'm taking everyone's advice and dropping it. I'll look into VPN. @Mando - someone suggested Teamviewer. Is that a good idea or also not the best plan to leave that active either?

I avoid 3rd party remote access solutions in work, personally i have no issue but in a workplace i would avoid it, especially as you've stated all domain firewalls are off. Id go with a VPN/hardware utm/firewall solution if it was me, budman is the expert in those kinda things.

I support 2 platforms, Checkpoint firewall/VPN and Cisco Any connect/CWS modules, but most of it is enterprise level maybe too high a cost, but plenty other solutions from other reputable vendors.