She found a dating app on her boyfriend’s phone. Then she bought a samurai sword

With her boyfriend finally asleep, Emily Javier reached for the samurai sword she had secretly taped earlier to the side of the bed.

According to an affidavit filed by police, the room was dark, and she sparked her phone to see better. To aim better.

Below snoozed Alex Lovell. He played too many videos games, Javier would later explain to the police, and now he was cheating on her, she claimed. She knew the signs. Tinder on his phone. Scratches across his back. A girl’s hair in their shower drain. In the weak phone glow, Javier allegedly started hacking.

Full article @ The Washington Post

Psycho! The article doesn't say what she is being charged with, but I would guess attempted 1st degree murder or manslaughter, after all she hid the sword with the intention of using it on him...

15 minutes ago, jnelsoninjax said:

The article doesn't say what she is being charged with, but I would guess attempted 1st degree murder or manslaughter, after all she hid the sword with the intention of using it on him...

Did you miss the video on the page, as it does mention it if you would have watched it.

19 minutes ago, jnelsoninjax said:

Psycho! The article doesn't say what she is being charged with, 

Javier — who pleaded not guilty this week to first-degree attempted murder,

I'd guess the romance is over :laugh: