Hisense 55DU6500 55 Inch 4K TV $319 walmart

I was at walmart last night and noticed they had a Hisense 55DU6500 55 inch TV for $319. Upon looking the model number up online I couldn't find much other than a Slickdeals posting. So if anyone wants a cheap 55 inch 4k tv ... may want to take a look.

https://slickdeals.net/f/11373263-55-hisense-55du6500-4k-ultra-hd-smart-hdtv-w-hdr-319-free-shipping?page=9#commentsBox

If someone does buy this tv could you leave your thoughts about it here? Can't find any reviews on this tv.

The easiest comparison (especially at Wal-Mart) is with other TVs of the same size with a similar feature set - TCL and Samsung especially.  TCL is rare air in having "smart" TVs in sizes smaller than 40" (the TCL HDTV in our sun room is 32").  Also, some folks prefer the Roku feature set to the Tizen feature set.  Due to "fit and finish" issues with Roku compared to Tizen, when I replace my current non-smart 40" HDTV with a smart model, it will likely be a Samsung/Tizen HDTV - the only question is will it be 4K.

Just looking for a cheap tv for my gfs house. She's currently rocking a cheap 32 inch a few years ago.