New Home Automation Set up!

Yay my final home automation set up! This was insanely complex to do, but the technologies involved include Google Home,Google Home, Philips Hue, Logitech Harmony Bridge, 2 x TP-Link HS-100, Smart Plugs,Ardino the Neopixel Library (that runs the 168 individually addressable responsive LED's on the back of the TV), IFTTT and Stringify Home automation suite. There is one cut where I pause to change the video to something more colourful to show the backlighting effect a little more clearly. (The backlighting as you may note is also voice controlled by me - a unique feature I believe). Also as a neat finishing touch, how many people do you know can ignite (and extinguish) candles with their voice!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UOMrSnFAxI

I have omitted all the other humdrum turning the lights on and turning them off and other home automation tricks I have in my apartment, as there are loads of these already on YouTube. This is just the stuff that's a little bit unique.

PS

It would be neat if Neowin had its own home automation (IOT) section I think. Other resources on the web are fairly sparse.