Oh dear, dual G5 ruined

Jeez get a grip folks, the computer is HIS, he can do the hell what he wants with it, whats the big deal here? you're trying to force your views and values on him, which never works... and remember: its just a damn COMPUTER for ****'s sake! All these people saying "Oh woe is me, I'm physically ill at the thought..." get something IMPORTANT to complain about... this doesn't affect anyone but him. And it made him happier. So where's the harm in that?

"It?s a good thing my parents don?t know anything about computers, because I?m sure they would be really angry if they knew what I did. I have to say that I'm happy - I can keep on using XP"

i think that says it all. his parents spent a couple thousand dollars on that g5, and if they knew that he ripped out the guts, they would have beaten his arse.

This is the best......

When I showed my friend, who happens to love Apple, he looked sick. He did not say anything to me. He just put his hands on his head and was in shock. I wish I had a picture of that.

Jeez get a grip folks, the computer is HIS, he can do the hell what he wants with it, whats the big deal here? you're trying to force your views and values on him, which never works... and remember: its just a damn COMPUTER for ****'s sake! All these people saying "Oh woe is me, I'm physically ill at the thought..." get something IMPORTANT to complain about... this doesn't affect anyone but him. And it made him happier. So where's the harm in that?

Agree

Well said.

No but seriously... what would you do if you bought someone a $3000 computer and they tore it apart so they could mod it with something worth 1/6th it's value?

Yeah, I'd have my own child shot for being so inherently stupid.

This guy is fricken awesome! He took a wonderful computer and put PC parts in it! After I finished it, I couldn't help but cry with laughter. It's both a travesty and a work of art.

He deserves a medal. I wish I was his friend!

Ok I gotta say, I'm also a PC user, but seeing what he did to it is just wrong :no: I agree that he wanted a PC, but he could just have gotten a 20$ case and put his PC in it.... Damn!

It's his computer, I respect his choice...

That guy is an idiot...

He should have sold the apple....and had a case custom made....

of course he is an idiot even more for saying he wanted a Dell instead....apparentlly he is not too bright in the head...

and this is the kicker:

I use it mostly for Internet, ripping music/DVDs and ****ing off my friend.

Okay you ****tard, what do you think the apple is good at?...compaired to a PC?....hmmm I rate him a full dumb retard....

I really mean it too...if he wanted a case like that...he could have probablly found one...plus the fact he just destroyed a 3000 dollar machine for a lower 1000 dollar hardware, without even an AGP slot.....oooooh.....

Im sorry its people like that who **** me off in the world...

from what i can see, he already had a pc case for his parts....so why not keep BOTH computers?? i understand the mac might not be his favorite but im sure he could find something to do with it.......

myself....i would have sold the POS and bought a NICE pc :p