Where can I get the latest Windows 10 iso's?

I want to install the latest Windows 10 on some family pc's which don't have broadband access. But I can download on my pc. I also want to reinstall on my pc, and want the latest iso + all updates etc slipstreamed in. RS4 is the latest release right?

Also, there used to be special iso's built by people which had optimized settings, removed unneeded components etc, using tools like nLite. Does someone use any tools like this anymore? I am NOT looking for any pirated/illegal stuff. Just the easiest way to do this.

use Russian UUP website

https://uup.rg-adguard.net/

34 minutes ago, Defcon said:

I have never heard of this site! When I select 'Windows final version' why does it show v1803, I thought that was never released? Whats the right procedure to use this site?

1803 was released and then pulled.  So the site probably just has that as an option if you want to look at 1803. 

With that said, why go to a 3rd party site when you can get the files directly from the source.  MS even ha a DL utility to create bootable media.

On 4/16/2018 at 6:20 PM, techbeck said:

1803 was released and then pulled.  So the site probably just has that as an option if you want to look at 1803. 

With that said, why go to a 3rd party site when you can get the files directly from the source.  MS even ha a DL utility to create bootable media.

I'd prefer that (direct from MS). And I've used their media creation tool too. But after the install there's always a huge amount of updates needed, sometimes almost >300MB. That's why I want an iso with all the updates in it.