Paypal Credit question

I just got the approval on ebay/paypal and it says my credit line is $250.  I'm attempting to purchase something, it's about $1600... 
When I click the form it says montly payment of 66,  24 months,  min purchase 600, total w/interest 1600.

what does all this mean?    is my 250 credit line not enough for the 600 min purchase?   am i putting down 600 first and then paying 66 monthly?  also there's an option on his item for me to make an offer, will the offer work with the credit or is that only for buy it now?

OK, the $250 is your credit line, you can not exceed that amount. As far as the second half of your question, Paypal is allowing you to finance the purchase as long as it is greater or equal to $600, you would then pay $66 a month for 24 months, but that does not add up because 24*66=$1584, unless they are charging $16 for a fee or something like that. So basically you have been approved for $250, you can charge any purchase up to $250, if you attempt to purchase anything above the $250 it would not allow you to do so.

• Like 2