logitech M705 - new mouse with binding sticking buttons

2 hours ago, pengwyn said:

Where I live crowds are unsafe at this time.

19 minutes ago, pengwyn said:

I said nothing about a shop.

7 minutes ago, pengwyn said:

It came from Staples, in Sacramento

Uh huh...

3 hours ago, pengwyn said:

The mouse came new with them rubbing together ack!

2 hours ago, pengwyn said:

If functioned fine, until you get in a hurry-start right/left clickin.

6 minutes ago, pengwyn said:

I think the mouse is fine.

Right...

Very odd thread.  You bought a mouse from a shop, but not from a shop, in a supposedly unsafe California city that seems prone to dangerous crows.  With different part and manufacturer numbers, you maintain it's the same mouse.  It's not faulty but needed sanding down with various sandpapers...

Just outright weird.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NJL said:

Uh huh...

Right...

Very odd thread.  You bought a mouse from a shop, but not from a shop, in a supposedly unsafe California city that seems prone to dangerous crows.  With different part and manufacturer numbers, you maintain it's the same mouse.  It's not faulty but needed sanding down with various sandpapers...

Just outright weird.

Enough!  stop it. 

There were 150-200 Stephon Clark protestors randomly shutting down the streets and attacking white people.

you call Staples a shop?  I don't.

Under the battery cover,  says made in China.

Stamped Logitech on Top.

You see the photo when you turn it over it says M705

Enough of your insolent game here, I came here to share a tip not fight with your nonsense narrative.

32 minutes ago, NJL said:

But not the SAME M705 - how you are struggling with this, I've no idea.  Different part number and by your own comments, differently constructed.

Stop it.  

Dude, calm down...

And...

shop

noun

1. a building or part of a building where goods or services are sold; a store.

That's a shop...

25 minutes ago, NJL said:

Just outright weird.

If he is happy with it, then so be it.  I would have returned it but not everyone is the same.

2 minutes ago, pengwyn said:

Stop it.   Your stupid is showing again.

Insults are not appropriate.  If you have to insult, then there is no more room for discussion.  In fact, I think this topic was over several replies ago.  If you are happy with the mouse, that is all that matters.  People were  just trying to point out, and educate a little, that there are fakes and how to spot them.

4 minutes ago, techbeck said:

If he is happy with it, then so be it.  I would have returned it but not everyone is the same.

Insults are not appropriate.  If you have to insult, then there is no more room for discussion.  In fact, I think this topic was over several replies ago.  If you are happy with the mouse, that is all that matters.  People were  just trying to point out, and educate a little, that there are fakes and how to spot them.

You know what.  You guys I have a heart condition, I am deleting my account.   You can rejoice that you seriously are not worth my time on this beautiful earth.  Someone here was just waiting to capture and quote me out of context to drive the narrative.    Have fun with your egos. 

You know what.  You guys I have a heart condition, I am deleting my account.   You can rejoice that you seriously are not worth my time on this beautiful earth.  Someone here was just waiting to capture and quote me out of context to drive the narrative.    Have fun with your egos. 

I was nothing but polite and courteous to you and this is the response?    wow, ok...well, hope you get better soon (heart) but don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.    :rolleyes:

Dude, some of us on here have worse conditions... Just take some salt, man...

23 minutes ago, pengwyn said:

you call Staples a shop?  I don't.

Uh, it is a shop!

attacking white people

Sure

Enough of your insolent game here, I came here to share a tip not fight with your nonsense narrative

Looool wut

15 minutes ago, pengwyn said:

Stop it.  

Pointing out where you're making no sense?

6 minutes ago, pengwyn said:

Calm yourself.  Your thread is weird and contradicts itself.  I don't know what you want - if the mouse is faulty then return it, you don't randomly sandpaper a brand new mouse.

• Like 2

• dipsylalapo locked this topic