Do the forums support .webm?

I visit sites that I would like to re-post content here, but they are in webm format, is that something is supported or can be integrated?

• IPS 4.3.x
  • IPS 4.3.x introduces support for embedding uploaded video attachments in to content, therefore this plugin is not needed for videos.

:D @Redmak is currently readying the forums for the 4.3.1 update.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Steven P. said:
  • IPS 4.3.x
  • IPS 4.3.x introduces support for embedding uploaded video attachments in to content, therefore this plugin is not needed for videos.

:D @Redmak is currently readying the forums for the 4.3.1 update.

cool, I saw that note but wasn't sure what 4.x version we were on currently (Y)

2 minutes ago, Brandon H said:

test

http://dl3.webmfiles.org/big-buck-bunny_trailer.webm

edit: @Steven P. it looks like webm may not be a default supported format for the embedding, we may need an extension like the above to support the format if we wish to.

Might be for the best that it isn't enabled by default. Autoplaying things with audio can get annoying when abused.

Apparently ipb does not support webm embedding, I just tried to do so in the members metropolis and it did not do any but display a link. Is that what is going to happen, am I going to have to upload them for them to display properly?

webm embed size fixed. I will look into support for 3rd party webm links also displaying like youtube does.